Author Topic: Members build q  (Read 1646 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Members build q
« on: April 11, 2009, 02:37:59 PM »
ok ive forgotten who wanted what :) but as the supply of minerals has begun im hoping to get Capitasl out within the next 3 weeks.

If you want something built post here and ill make an updated build q and its an easy way for me to give you an estimated delivery date.

Aeriese

Abaddon , Delivery TBC bear with us whilst we finally get our shit together
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Members build q
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 07:27:18 PM »
I requested a couple of drakes however after thinking about it, I really dont want to learn T2 missiles, so using a drake even if I can get them to tank like a thing that can tank well for anything just wouldnt be worth it for me. That and I forgot why I wanted them in the first place.

So if you have remembered that I asked and started budgeting for it, forget my request.

I do temon had an order as well as the 'baddon you have listed already.

Ps. late sticky applied to this thread, as I think applying some order as you are trying to is a good thing.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 07:35:02 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 09:34:56 PM »
Dehn is in Fountain a lot - so I built it as he has nothing else to work with - and also helped with the 20 trips needed to move the ore - so he got an extra brownie point.

*apologises and slinks off*

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Dehn

• MAADI
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 03:09:55 PM »
Kinda lost my harbringer when ratting..

and the insurance does not pay for a new..

so I order a new one if possible :P

Offline Temon Oak

• MAADI
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 08:49:59 PM »
ops, was it supposed to go here? doh.
For support and scouting, I would like to order 2 osprey's and 1 Heron in foutain.

Offline Ferrosol

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2009, 07:13:22 PM »
I would like to order a harbringer please
Eve Online: Sybil Tanitha
Eve Online Jennifer Ammant

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Offline aeriese

• MAADI
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2009, 04:47:21 AM »
so, 1,5 months later, hows that abaddon coming a long =)