Author Topic: Salvage  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Salvage
« on: March 26, 2009, 12:06:07 PM »
Wotcha guys,

I'm looking for some hard to find salvage parts to build some Tech 2 rigs which will generate income for the corp.

Currently I'm looking for those involved in http://eve-online.itemdrop.net/eve_db/items/blueprint/rig_blueprint/capacitor_control_circuit_ii_blueprint/ & http://eve-online.itemdrop.net/eve_db/items/blueprint/rig_blueprint/trimark_armor_pump_ii_blueprint/

Specifically:
Intact Armor Plates (*)
Power Circuit
Logic Circuit
Capacitor Console

Those with a (*) have a buy order up at the Office station.

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Salvage
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 12:24:17 PM »
i have some in archangels station ill check quantities later , i did ask in another post if corp wanted to purchase these from me or should i put em on open market, luckily i hadnt got round to selling em yet :D
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 12:30:06 PM »
didnt see that post
although purchase program spreadsheet will need to be updated, corp would be interested in buying em, would you have/get more
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 12:30:24 PM »
Cool - ta.

With the magic of Excel and eve-central I've imported some of the sell orders & applied a few excel functions.
Excluding The Forge (which skews the data) the top 5 places with the "Capacitor Console" on sale (and therefore likely to be involved in the drops of these items):
  • Domain
  • Khanid
  • Heimatar
  • Tash-Murkon
  • Metropolis

If you're interested in working with Excel and external data - it's pretty simple.
With the latest version of Excel:
1) Open Excel
2) Click on the data tab
3) Click on the From Web button
4) Paste the URL into the dialog box & hit the go button (to the right of the URL box)
5) Scroll down to the area that has the tabular data and you'll notice a small black arrow in a yellow box next to the table
6) Left click the arrow & then click the Import button at the bottom of the page
7) You'll be asked where to import the data to in the sheet - select a cell or click ok

After a few seconds the dialog box will close and the data will be in the open sheet

« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 12:35:27 PM by Rubino »

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 12:55:09 PM »
If you are looking to meet these orders guys - hang around places with pvp going on and ninja salvage. Thats the only way to get t2.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2009, 11:32:27 AM »
Thats the only way to get t2.

not entirely true hacking/archaeology sites in our part of space give nice T2 salvage which is why i keep asking if corp wishes to purchase it ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2009, 11:34:48 AM »
And here I was picturing you as a Nobby Nobbs type guy looting battlefields ;)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2009, 11:36:21 AM »
battlefields are dangerous i avoid danger :)