Author Topic: Up Yours GOA!  (Read 9969 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Up Yours GOA!
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2010, 06:48:07 PM »
server has 20% bonus for both sides (to keep population up I guess) plus the bonus for RvR
-> means fast leveling yeah
but I also played about 5 hours on end today - which helps...
but RvR was quite busy and my warband created/hopped from hotspot to hotspot, so lots of kills (dingdingding) and lots of keep-turnovers and defend-timers, which give about 5k XP each in T2 at least.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2010, 02:38:32 PM »
I can login fine to Mythic website, I see my WAR account is active until July 22nd. However, the game does not accept my login info. Wonder wtf I am doing wrong...?

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2010, 02:45:53 PM »
I can login fine to Mythic website, I see my WAR account is active until July 22nd. However, the game does not accept my login info. Wonder wtf I am doing wrong...?

On the mythic website, change your game accounts password (its seperate to the mythic site one), so try that and see if it works :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2010, 02:48:34 PM »
Thanks, that did seem to do the trick. Started to patch the game now :)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2010, 09:05:59 PM »
I'm currently really enjoyng WAR. Managed to get Kurtt to 21 and get his horsey.

I think the mistake I made last time was trying to avoid RvR in an RvR game. I treated it too much like WoW. Really enjoying the RvR this time round though.

May even resub.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2010, 01:37:26 AM »
Its still a fun game, in the early tiers.

I do like that its still busy at 2am ;)

One thing that gets me - why give us a scroll in the lowbie chars backs (on my Endless Trial account) that lets us change starter zone if they spent all that time ensuring we couldnt start there originally. Doesnt bother me, as Im going to look forward to taking my Dwarf home to Ekrund.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2010, 04:27:51 AM »
One thing that gets me - why give us a scroll in the lowbie chars backs (on my Endless Trial account) that lets us change starter zone if they spent all that time ensuring we couldnt start there originally.
Because seeing that shiny thing in your backpack would make you buy the game, of course :)