Author Topic: Who is What?  (Read 4456 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Who is What?
« on: November 21, 2009, 10:02:29 AM »
To add to the Who is Who thread, it might be nice to have an overview of who can offer what concerning trading skills.

My chars:
Broirin: Metalsmith / Tailor
Ethelwigh: Forester / Woodworker
Groirin: Weaponsmith / Scholar
Philomela: Jeweler

Broirin for one can make t1 crafting tools and t2 tailoring tools that give you bonuses on time and/or critical chance. Mail him if you have requests.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Who is What?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 11:57:03 AM »
Reserving until ive checked :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 02:39:25 PM »
Kurtt is a Metalsmith/Prospector/Tailor - He's well behind on some of these, but I'll be working to get them up. I can make the purple quality craft tools.

Norro is a Forester/Woodworker - If you need anything up to Exceptional Hides crafting, he's your hobbit.

Iladen is a Forester/Woodworker - This guy will replace Norro once his skill and level is high enough.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 04:47:31 PM »
Gladin :- Supreme Master Metalsmith - Kindred with Metalsmith Guild

Beornagar:- Supreme Master Jeweller - Kindred with Jewellers Guild, Supreme Master Cook

Eldalion:- Supreme Master Tailor - Kindred with Tailors Guild.

Polo:- Supreme Master Scholar - Kindred with Scholars Guild.

Caradir:- Supreme Master Weaponsmith - Kindred with Weaponsmith Guild

Lorgo:- Supreme Master WoodWorker - Kindred with Woodworker guild.

can you see the pattern yet ;) most recipes known (all of value anyways, possibly not all Ghaldrhim as not all have reputation required)

only guild i dont have anything of value with is cooks, but then nothing of note from them anyways.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2009, 04:58:56 PM »
dont usually bother with crafting but.......

suradan-supreme master scholar

lyer-journeyman tailor (will be lvling this craft)

simorra-journeyman jeweller (will be lvling this craft)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2009, 08:59:47 AM »
Fitzer is a supreme tailor, soon kindred with Tailors guild.

Tracer is an artisan weaponsmith (now with access to supreme forge, hadn't bothered to do that quest before, or rather, had failed three times attempting it until I finally barely made it last night) and artisan woodworker (friend with Woodworker guild).