Author Topic: SWTOR future (livestream)  (Read 2791 times)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
SWTOR future (livestream)
« on: March 06, 2012, 12:02:39 PM »
Garry's shoutbox comments bundled in a post:

SWTOR 1.2 Patch trailer!

Hints of an epic legacy quest requiring multiple alts, possibly on both sides, with equally epic rewards for entire legacy

Team "make game run better" doing just that for low end machines. No Mac  *spits* support planned in near future "bootstrap works just fine"

more "bioware story" this year

Dual spec WONT be in 1.2 but soon

GTN much improved, less mandatory filters, at least 80% less stupid

NO combat macro inclusions

part of target of target is teh ability to see what you entire party are targetting

your ui layout will save as a xml file which will be shareable

more than 2 windows can be opened at same time

UI movability looks to me exactly like LOTROS toggle unlock see shadows of each element and move and size as required.

guild bank will have 7 tabs, 1st cheap 7th not so. Rank limitations on tabs, limits to withdrawals, and some tabs can be set for needing a security key.

rofl "all future chairs will be sittable"

craftable speeders becoming BOE

Ship droid will gain affection, will be able to purchase cores for him that improve the craft you use, he has a vocal restraining bolt fitted

why should i alt? well complete chapter 2 and unlock your class buff for ALL YOUR ALTS
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 12:13:15 PM by Goatboy »
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Jesus patch
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 12:10:12 PM »
Misleading title

all of this is in the future of the game not necessarily 1.2 (stupid name Jesus patch anyway sheesh)

i was shouting as i was watching live stream, hence no new post from me but hey it wasnt me that then buried all my useful infos with meme shit :P
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: SWTOR future (livestream)
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 12:14:28 PM »
Changed title.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.