Offline lonadan

• Friends
  • Lurkers
  • BABYLON 5
    • View Profile
geuss
« on: September 17, 2011, 10:36:15 PM »
geuss who is in hands of justice 
Only an idiot would fight a war on two fronts. Only the heir to the throne of the Kingdom of Idiots would fight a war on twelve fronts.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: geuss
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 10:39:52 PM »
You playing again?
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline lonadan

• Friends
  • Lurkers
  • BABYLON 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 10:41:36 PM »
yep
Only an idiot would fight a war on two fronts. Only the heir to the throne of the Kingdom of Idiots would fight a war on twelve fronts.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 11:10:51 PM »
geuss who is in hands of justice 

why play wow when SWTOR will be out soon ? :P
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline lonadan

• Friends
  • Lurkers
  • BABYLON 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 11:25:43 PM »
it passes the time and i know it will not take me long to lvl in swtor to the max  8) 8) 8)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2011, 11:29:40 PM »
it passes the time and i know it will not take me long to lvl in swtor to the max  8) 8) 8)

pfft

if youd waited a week LOTRO gets 10 more levels and 3 new zones to be bored after :D :D
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline lonadan

• Friends
  • Lurkers
  • BABYLON 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2011, 11:34:08 PM »
lotro is boring as shit i got bored of lotro when i could walk in to a 5man instance and solo it as a loremaster

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
  • i'm a bounty hunter, lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2011, 10:09:08 AM »

we can all live in hope  :(

Next year now methinks, seeing as though they've pushed back the final blast of closed Beta.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2011, 10:41:48 AM »

we can all live in hope  :(

Next year now methinks, seeing as though they've pushed back the final blast of closed Beta.

dont see it

none of the bugs experienced were that bad, ive seen worse at launch in other MMOs

and there is a Dart Revan novel released on the 15th Nov im sure theyre aiming to ride that blast.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2011, 11:20:32 AM »
Agree with Garry tbh, mid to end of November release looks likely.

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2011, 01:28:01 PM »
well they cancelled a whole beta session before sending testers an email out to inform that the new build will be sent to beta before release. Read into that as you will. Although obviously I fookin hope it's november!

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2011, 03:27:57 PM »
well they cancelled a whole beta session before sending testers an email out to inform that the new build will be sent to beta before release. Read into that as you will. Although obviously I fookin hope it's november!

Bear in mind Chug, I played the old build on Friday, and that was very, very polished. I also spoke to one of Biowares network guys, who told me the new build is amazing.

All looking very positive.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2011, 09:19:34 PM »
Any game close to finish will release before Xmas, bugs or no bugs.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2011, 09:45:53 AM »
fingers crossed.

Still think you guys should go for Empire instead. Sith Inquisitor....come on....you dont get much cooler than that.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2011, 09:56:40 AM »
fingers crossed.

Still think you guys should go for Empire instead. Sith Inquisitor....come on....you dont get much cooler than that.

NOPE

Star Wars from my childhood is always about the Republic underdog doing right ;)