Author Topic: Champions Beta  (Read 61663 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Champions Beta
« Reply #150 on: August 14, 2009, 03:03:00 PM »
no servers yet for todays test

Due to a connectivity issue, we are currently unable to launch the regular playtest on time as announced. This sadly will cause a delay in the start of the playtest. As soon as we have an ETA we will update you all!
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 14, 2009, 03:09:54 PM »
and the emo rage in the forums is top notch ;) keeping me amused

how dare they.

hope were gonna get extra playtime now.

etc etc

as ive said before id rather they have these issues now than release when im paying for it but these kiddies cant get what beta means i feel sorry for them and their little minds :D
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 14, 2009, 03:35:05 PM »
and my favourite post so far :D
What the **** is their ****ing problem, they can have the ****ing servers up all ****ing week long and no one can play but, when the ****ing servers are supposed to be open to test they cant get the god damned things online until 2-3 hours after the ****ing fact. This is ****ing an unacceptable problem this close to launch.

and his forum name is hatred i smells me a troll