What we have played > World of Warcraft Classic

Oh hey - its a thing!

(1/3) > >>

Mangala:
God damn I love the original cinematic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYK_Gqyf48Y

Anyway, Pedesvir (Dorf warrior) and Mangala (Nelf druid), have been created on Mirage Raceway. I'm down for shenanigans as our lives allow. Its either that or level alts till Gondor in lotro and then not play them :D

Keggi:
I got Backdraft on Mirage raceway not going to bust a nut playing this time nice and easy levelling I remember getting to level 40 after levelling fast and finding I didn't have nowhere near enough gold for a mount. :)

Cinematic was the reason my first char was a dwarf hunter.

Goatboy:
I'll sub once people are done pounding the servers into the ground on the first day or two. Need to reformat a machine to run it first and I'm sure I can come up with some names that end on -kini if my main is taken.

Doing a druid on both alliance and horde. Planning to run my night elf over to Dun Morogh to start that goat reputation grind early just in case I play longer term.

Is Discord what the kids are using these days to communicate?

Keggi:
discord seems to be the thing never used it myself im still using 2 plastic cups and a piece of string.

Keggi:
Was on wow today talking in guild synchronicity(formally known as Hands of Justice) are making a guild in classic think GL is going to be Fian I know Nony was going classic they are rolling mirage raceway too don't know how many others theres only about 10 still playing that people on here know but we will have people to group with if needed. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version