Author Topic: Legendary skill book pages  (Read 1523 times)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Legendary skill book pages
« on: November 28, 2009, 08:52:17 AM »
Dunno if I was dumb or something, but I found all the pages to one of my legendary skills (Exposed throat) from the AH, prices were from 30 to 75 silver (except page 12 which was 120 silver). Reading a few guides about the grind spending 480 silver in all didn't feel that expensive...

Anyway, I got the burglar books from Garry yesterday, and now I have the pages for one of them (and the best one too, if understand the skill descriptions correctly; a "free" 20% chance to open a fellowship move (Garry: please read that as "conjunction") every 10 seconds while doing lots of damage too. Now I of course need to continue the grind to 41 to actually slot that quest :D

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: Legendary skill book pages
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 09:33:25 AM »
that was very cheap for the pages when i was collecting my RK pages they were costing 1g per page.

with the book costing 4g.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 10:58:01 AM »
thats not so bad prices they seem to be coming down with new ways to get them from SoM ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 12:23:53 PM »
Pretty sure I have the ones I need, with the exception of page 10 of 'Treatise of Valour' (this is for Kurtt).

Might hit the AH and see if I can pick it up cheap.

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 06:05:18 AM »
And now "Exposed throat" is slotted and ready to be used :)

I think today and tomorrow are the days to scavenge the Auction hall to get pages for the open deeds. If I understand the patch notes right, the pages (but not the books themselves, as the books will be tradeable after the patch too; their price just won't be much as they can be purchased from the class trainers) will be worthless on December 3rd (but the pages found by then, ie already added to the deed, won't disappear), so I would like to guess people holding the pages are trying to get rid of them while they still can get something for them.

Incidently, there seemed to be some pages for some class books in the kinship house (at least champion and hunter pages if I recall correctly). If anybody can use them now, I think it would be best to take advantage of them, as on Thursday they won't be usable even as toilet paper.