Author Topic: Going to be a bit busy the comming two months  (Read 8854 times)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Going to be a bit busy the comming two months
« on: May 12, 2010, 04:29:59 PM »
Well as the title says :)
I'm going to be slightly busy and unavailable during the weeks the comming two months.
This due to me getting a job which means I have to live with my mother where I won't have any computer to play with hehe

So really good news :) or bad if you think I should slave around eve all the time hehe  :D

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Going to be a bit busy the comming two months
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 02:55:09 AM »
Nice one matey, good news to hear.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 12:13:29 PM »
congrats on the new job
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 12:18:29 PM »
giz a job i can do that :D

as i have signed on for the first time this week i can say people that work in jobcentre plus are mostly idiots.

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 08:43:16 PM »
First week done :)

Pay is crap, work is mindnumbingly boring and I need to get up at 4:45 in the morning to be there in good time.
But DAMN!!! it is a hell of a lot better than loitering about.

I just hope it is good and might get me something better afterwards.

Offline Gunnarr

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2010, 12:27:54 AM »
Wait don't tell me! I want to guess!

It's a coal mine, yes?
"There is no Planet B." (Seen on a banner at Copenhagen)
Quoted for brilliance.

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 05:30:54 AM »
Seems I'm going to be busy a while longer :P
Got my contract extended until the end of September.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2010, 06:58:04 AM »
gratz!  :)
although meh on more bussrides I suppose  ;)
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2010, 12:32:24 PM »
gratz!  :)
although meh on more bussrides I suppose  ;)

Hehe
Sadly, yes, or I cave and buy a car :) or get a sublet.

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2010, 05:15:56 PM »
Well update to this :P
Turns out i've (as most of you know by know) been busy for a lot longer than 2 months :)
And i'm also going to be busy for a lot more longer, I have an extension until the end of the year but as I've taken over a billing coordinator position from a guy who is leaving his temporay position which will last until may.
However I suspect that I'll be offered a permanent position in november so I'll be busy for A LOT longer than anticipated :)

However my gametime will start to increase in december as I've gotten an "apartment" (and i'm using that word loosely) closer to work and will cut my commute to 1.5h from 4-5h per day (one of those hours is gonna be me not going up until 6 in the mornings though  :D)

So there you all know  ;D

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2010, 06:53:55 PM »
Grats on the job success man! Don't forget to take care of yourself. :)
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2010, 07:30:15 PM »
Turns out i've (as most of you know by know) been busy for a lot longer than 2 months :)
And i'm also going to be busy for a lot more longer, I have an extension until the end of the year but as I've taken over a billing coordinator position from a guy who is leaving his temporay position which will last until may.
However I suspect that I'll be offered a permanent position in november so I'll be busy for A LOT longer than anticipated :)

However my gametime will start to increase in december as I've gotten an "apartment" (and i'm using that word loosely) closer to work and will cut my commute to 1.5h from 4-5h per day (one of those hours is gonna be me not going up until 6 in the mornings though  :D)

need pictures of your new shed ;)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2010, 04:54:26 AM »
gratz matey!

and if you will get a permanent position, this will also mean a better chance at a better apartment, no?
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline elv

• Friends
  • Literati
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2010, 07:27:46 AM »
gratz dude!

laters elv

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2010, 11:40:27 AM »

need pictures of your new shed ;)

Hehe
Of course, I will document the standard in it anyways to make damn sure I have proof of all flaws in it :P