Author Topic: Rez - Runepriest  (Read 2544 times)

Offline Asundai

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
Rez - Runepriest
« on: September 24, 2008, 07:04:23 PM »
Characters & Classes:
Rez - Runepriest - Rank 17 (RR 15 i think?)
Rek - Ironbreaker - Rank 8
Cade - Bright Wizard - Rank 6

Rez is my main, i'll level another character as an alt.  Not sure which class yet.  I usually play tanks, but i wanted to try my hand at healing here... enjoying it so far :)  If you guys are rolling Destruction alts i'll prob play a Marauder.

Age / Gender:
23 / Male

Timezone:
GMT

Gaming Style:
Well, i work full time and have other commitments so i can't play as much as i'd like.. but then i tend to spend most of the free time i do have gaming so i probably still game a lot more than most.  I'd say i'll probably be on 2-3 week nights and at least one full day at the weekend, maybe (probably) more.  At the moment i'm levelling my Runepriest up to 40 whilst trying out a few different classes so i can choose one for an alt, though i might slow it down a little and level a few classes slowly at the same time.  I'm interested in both the RvR and PvE side of things, along with just exploring and doing random stuff.  Had a few attempts at a 5 man keep siege heh (that didn't work out as you can imagine :p) and trying to kill a random hero mob i found, though sadly couldn't get enough people to kill it :(

About you:
I'm currently working full time as a Network Administrator, and spend most of my time either studying, trying in vain to keep fit, or playing a lot of videogames :)  I also enjoy watching japanese anime (only the good stuff! most of it is complete rubbish :/ ), listening to music (who doesn't?), watching films, reading books and all that usual stuff. 

My taste in music usually leans toward indie rock type stuff (i'm talking the Death Cab and Modest Mouse kinda indie, not Razorlight and The Kooks) although i often get completely fed up of that and start listening to some other completely random genre instead.  My music collection contains pretty much everything other than rap / hip hop / rnb.  Currently listening to Malcolm Middleton and Metallica's new album (i hear someone here hates metal... )

When it comes to books i've read quite a bit of sci-fi stuff.. Philip k Dick, Asimov, etc.  also a big fan of Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels :)  At the moment i'm reading the Watchmen graphic novel (wanted to see what it's like before the film's out next year)

As for gaming i play FPS / RTS / RPG and of course MMO.  I'm mostly a PC Gamer, though i currently own a PS3 and 360 as well.  I am also completely and utterly useless with dual analog controllers >_<  I've played MMOs on and off since my early teens, including WoW, EVE Online, SWG and a bit of DaoC, along with a few not so well known games.  I'll probably end up playing WAR enough to join a so-called 'hardcore' guild, but that's not really what i'm after.  If i wanted a second job i'd get one with less drama and more pay :)

Oh, and i also post under this name on the Warhammer Alliance forums.

Questions for us?
So where do i send this cheque? :p

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Rez - Runepriest
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 09:11:00 PM »
Totally accepting this application!

Look out for me or Gladin or Keggi or /t a member and find an invite capable guy if any are on (I'm offline for the night now - ctd right as we are in the middle of a seige - and have a long day ahead tomorrow)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 08:47:41 AM »
i might be on navarre during the day but can invite on that char :)

Offline Asundai

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 05:53:36 AM »
Alright.  Haven't been on the last couple days since i had other things to do, but i should be on tonight and most of the weekend :)  I'll make sure to find one of you when i'm on.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 12:05:01 PM »
just look for any character in beos siggy my siggy or keggi, navarre or slap a member and we shall get the message and pop you an invite ;)

"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 08:30:23 PM »
Invited.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."