Author Topic: Getting Blue with NERF's alliance, plus fighting COW  (Read 1487 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Getting Blue with NERF's alliance, plus fighting COW
« on: October 09, 2009, 01:57:48 PM »
Had a chat with Sinedia today. He asked if we were interesting in setting a mutual blue with their alliance & MAADI.
They plan to get into GW now and then to help a few alliances of his alliance: Rupublic Alliance and True Reign (both small alliances tbh). Helping them will mean: disrupt COW.

Pro's:
- better connections with NERF and their alliance, maybe leading to joint ops into WH space, L5, Minnie L4 missions etc. (didnt talk this over, just my imagination going here)
- PEWPEW

Con
- Possible wardec by COW-folks
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: Getting Blue with NERF's alliance, plus fighting COW
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 03:01:08 PM »
Dead cows taste good.
(ie remove the con ;) )

edit:
I think that in the long run we still want to be part of some kind of alliance. One not with idiots in charge and that actually values input and information.
So building relations with people is good.
Also, pvp based alliances respect force.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 03:03:16 PM by peo »

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 03:27:33 PM »
I say go for it - would be fun and we could maybe roam about with them too shooting stuffs with our mains :D
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 05:57:05 PM »
I say go for it - would be fun and we could maybe roam about with them too shooting stuffs with our mains :D
Aye, that's what I thought  :D

@ what Hrod said:
The 3 alliances (the one NERF is in plus the other two) all are rather small and insignificant atm, so dont expect too much of them. How I feel it, it's for fun, pewpew and coop carebear stuff which is nicer than doing stuff alone.
Y'all might also join the NERF! chat-channel where most of these guys hang out (kinda like a cross between Red Mars and HoJ gaming channel, it's for chat with friends, but also for recruiting). I think I am the only MAADI guy regularly chatting in that channel (bar Temon mebbe, whom I've seen there too once in a while).
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 07:17:05 PM »
Sure small right now but come dominion small might be enough ;)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 08:08:44 PM »
stop tempting me you evil peoples *Laa laa laa i cant hear you*
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 10:40:51 PM »
man if you are tempted by this you must be SO near the breaking point...

Mang, you got some chars for Garry to play with?

Offline Dlarah

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2009, 01:02:12 AM »
I got 4 i am only training skills on atm...

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2009, 08:07:35 AM »
man if you are tempted by this you must be SO near the breaking point...

Mang, you got some chars for Garry to play with?

Hannibal is still his :)  Nice little combat focused guy - and ofc he can always have helen back ;D
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2009, 12:46:51 PM »
saving for my trip to Cuba early next year *must not listen to evil people*
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)