What we have played > Star Wars: The Old Republic

The Guild Merger Thread

<< < (2/12) > >>

Caradir:

--- Quote from: Mangala on March 12, 2012, 12:49:26 PM ---Jedi line is awful in general imo (too goody tooshoes, and the dark options are douchey not evil).

--- End quote ---

dont get me started on Jedi stories

Consular
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoilers content.
Knight
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoilers content.

Caradir:

--- Quote from: Mangala on March 12, 2012, 12:50:35 PM ---Do they play eve?

* Mangala needs more fodder for the fodder gods.
--- End quote ---

must resist temptations

Clostridium:
Me, as a nooby in guild, dont have a real say or opinion in this matter. I would love to explore the end-game content of SWTOR and we need a guild to do it. One way or another. Recruit or merge. I like it so far in HoJ and would love to stay so do what needs to be done. If there is anything i can help with in this process please ask. I'll do my best to see it done.

Cheers Clost

Caradir:

--- Quote from: Clostridium on March 12, 2012, 02:39:56 PM ---Me, as a nooby in guild, dont have a real say or opinion in this matter. I would love to explore the end-game content of SWTOR and we need a guild to do it. One way or another. Recruit or merge. I like it so far in HoJ and would love to stay so do what needs to be done. If there is anything i can help with in this process please ask. I'll do my best to see it done.

Cheers Clost

--- End quote ---

of course you have a say matey, we appreciate any input or opinions you have  ;)

Goatboy:
Yeah dude, everyone has a say. Not just the handful of grumpy gits that has been in HoJ for far too long. :D

I think the lack of numbers to explore endgame content will be an issue for everyone at some point. Even though the game offers a good single player experience.

I've already been chatting about it with Kurtt and Mangala on Mumble and it does seem that a fusion of several like minded guilds into one larger new guild seems one of the best options.

Resurrecting HoJ (apparently we had 150 unique people once o_O) can be done, but would require proper effort from numerous people (i.e. not just Kurttwubbles  ;D). And I personally think that's going to be a toughie since we're all dealing with RL things or other game time investments one way or the other.

If TLA and COT share the same mindset and some of us have been in TLA in LOTRO, I'm all up for talking to them.

I do think for the vibe to be good, it's something that should not take too much discussion or convincing on the side of any guild involved.
Both for the enjoyment of the game on the short term (so we have more people to play with quickly) and for the general well being of the new guild on the longer term.
Either way, even with 3 guilds (or whatever number) merging, the guild will need TLC. So that means active recruitment and organised events. But at least there will be a larger pool of people build on for stuff like that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version