Author Topic: patch notes  (Read 2405 times)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
patch notes
« on: November 30, 2009, 09:34:36 PM »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: patch notes
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 10:07:41 PM »
that will be them ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 10:26:10 PM »
Rebalanced the required ingredients and craft experience awarded for many Metalsmith recipes.
i.e. no more leather needed for Metalsmith recipes. I raged at it before, but now I got my leather economy going the change to no leather needed is something to range about...  >:(
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 11:03:35 PM »
Rebalanced the required ingredients and craft experience awarded for many Metalsmith recipes.
i.e. no more leather needed for Metalsmith recipes. I raged at it before, but now I got my leather economy going the change to no leather needed is something to range about...  >:(

Hang on, define no leather needed?

Does this mean my Metalsmithing is no longer gated by my Tailoring skill level?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 11:35:39 PM »

Hang on, define no leather needed?

Does this mean my Metalsmithing is no longer gated by my Tailoring skill level?

yup now the only cross dependant recipes are the single use ones ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 06:08:39 AM »
Not a bad change at all imo, maybe I can go back to working on Beo and Ped's trade skills!
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 09:25:29 AM »
It will cause a huge change to AH economy though, plus the tailor/metalsmith combo as vocation is a bit pointless now
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2009, 09:48:01 AM »
It will cause a huge change to AH economy though, plus the tailor/metalsmith combo as vocation is a bit pointless now

you still can make armour for your alts. Some Tailoring pieces sell well on AH

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2009, 10:40:50 AM »
Well, after this remarkable discovery, Kurtt went from Master Metaksmith to Supreme, and Artisan Tailor to Master, all in one night.

After being stuck at the same crafting levels for over a year, I'm well chuffed :D