Author Topic: 3we  (Read 1544 times)

Offline Temon Oak

• MAADI
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
3we
« on: June 04, 2009, 07:15:11 PM »
Managed to get 11.85 k uranium , a big pile of nitrogen's and a few other fuels back to pinky.
did the tower in 7-8 get fueld or not?

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: 3we
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 07:18:25 PM »
Im still in hisec - waiting out a skill timer (after missing 3 days on the skill earlier in the week due to the queue messing up) in a good clone, so I know I didnt get to 7-8. (Small tower there yes? so no doubt demands alot of attention?)

And ouch:  http://www.handsofjustice.co.uk/maadikb/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=545 Now I understand more.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 07:20:48 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 07:21:31 PM »
Aye Ts a lifesaver for that one ;) hekped reduce the loss somewhat
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 07:23:23 PM »
Aye Ts a lifesaver for that one ;) hekped reduce the loss somewhat

Im surprised at what dropped, nearly everything froma cursory glance. Certainly seems you were the man of the hour grabbing all that you did after the kill Temon.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Temon Oak

• MAADI
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 07:28:04 PM »
I think Hrodgar was about to start hauling it himself, when his connection seemed to dc him for good.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 09:05:24 PM »
I just now patched 7-8 with the Robotics that fitted in my cruiser. Atm its good for about 4 days (mech parts and nitr isotopes) with robotics to follow (6 days).

It could also use some strontrium clathrates, as it can only be in reinforced mode for 6 hours as it is.

As said ingame today, after exams are done (next monday, inshah Allah) I will have more time to do fueling and such
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2009, 04:08:39 AM »
Yes my connection dropped, it went online for 3 sec then dropped then 3 sec and dropped...
Probably the damn weather, raining all day and foliage between me and the router/AP. But then not even the supposedly superior to analog digital TV broadcasts worked either.
Trying to figure out how to fix the issue.