Author Topic: Norro the Minstrel  (Read 1915 times)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Norro the Minstrel
« on: December 02, 2009, 12:17:32 PM »
So, Iladen, my Man Hunter, got to level 30 last night, so I deleted Norro the level 30 Hobbit Hunter and now have Norro the level 13 Hobbit Minstrel.

Is it possible for an officer to be online at some point today/tonight and invite him to HoJ?

Also, does anyone have any tips as to which stats/traits I should be looking at stacking? Also, can I get other instruments before level 20, or do I need to wait till then?

Many thanks on all the above ;)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Norro the Minstrel
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 12:31:17 PM »
Minstrels need to stack Will (even more so after SoM release) and Fate with Vitality as secondary others dont really matter to a minstrel.

if 20s what your class trainer says then thats when you get more instruments ;)  or my Minstrel can teach you :P (4 days cd on that skill)

ill be on soon (an hour or so) so poke me then or later tonight.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 02:03:02 PM »
Minstrels need to stack Will (even more so after SoM release) and Fate with Vitality as secondary others dont really matter to a minstrel.

if 20s what your class trainer says then thats when you get more instruments ;)  or my Minstrel can teach you :P (4 days cd on that skill)

ill be on soon (an hour or so) so poke me then or later tonight.

Thanks for the advice and thanks for the invite. Am really enjoying Minstrel so far, so I think he'll be an active alt along with Iladen.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 07:15:59 PM »
my Minstrel can teach you (4 days cd on that skill)

Wait, What?
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 07:19:07 PM »
my Minstrel can teach you (4 days cd on that skill)

Wait, What?

minstrels have a skill to teach instruments, 4 days between lessons ;)  so i can teach most, except drum still not got that drop.

so if you thought you ever wanted to play cowbell i can teach you :)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 04:10:32 AM »
We definitively need more cowbell!