Author Topic: EU Beta Invites Have Started  (Read 20213 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: EU Beta Invites Have Started
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2011, 02:26:54 PM »
Ah, 5mb a second.

FU

350k and thats as good as i get
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
  • i'm a bounty hunter, lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2011, 03:22:10 PM »
it'll be about 280kb/s here. That's as soon as I can actually get into my fucking account. Security question? SECURITY QUESTION?! Fucking hell I know my password, so I shouldn't need it you set of inbred yank twats. And who remembers what the fuck they enter as their 'Favourite Activity' on a random computer game website months ago? Well done....

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2011, 03:24:46 PM »
it'll be about 280kb/s here. That's as soon as I can actually get into my fucking account. Security question? SECURITY QUESTION?! Fucking hell I know my password, so I shouldn't need it you set of inbred yank twats. And who remembers what the fuck they enter as their 'Favourite Activity' on a random computer game website months ago? Well done....

favourite activity should always be "shagging" ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2011, 04:36:11 PM »
Into is ace (ive been using a bik player to watch all the vids).
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2011, 04:51:38 PM »
Gonna play a Sith Warrior I think.  Doing NO instances (im not spoiling them from either side tbh I want them virgin fresh when I sully them), not looking at crafting (again I dont want to spoil it for myself) and generally just doing some story stuff just to get a feel for it.

Ive spent too many hours on big mmos getting all the info I can before it releases then just going meh when it releases :S

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2011, 06:24:02 PM »
getting 900kb /s here :)

what time does the test start uk time i can never convert from wank i mean yank time?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2011, 06:25:05 PM »
Gonna play a Sith Warrior I think.  Doing NO instances (im not spoiling them from either side tbh I want them virgin fresh when I sully them), not looking at crafting (again I dont want to spoil it for myself) and generally just doing some story stuff just to get a feel for it.

Ive spent too many hours on big mmos getting all the info I can before it releases then just going meh when it releases :S

Im going for an Inquisitor, hopefully called Iwannasithyouup ;) Not planning on doing instances fro that hymen breaking freshness but i do plan on testing crafting some.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2011, 06:28:45 PM »
getting 900kb /s here :)

what time does the test start uk time i can never convert from wank i mean yank time?

not seen any times yet but GMT is EST +4 and PST +8

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2011, 07:10:47 PM »
They're on Central time, so 6 hours behind us.

As I understand it, weekend should start at 00:00 our time on Friday night.

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2011, 08:51:17 PM »

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2011, 09:57:17 PM »
you could get in early for this weekend

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=11058046#edit11058046

I think that post refers to when the RSVP emails go out. Though playing sooner would be awesome.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2011, 10:51:22 PM »
Hello everyone! We are excited to have you joining us for Beta Testing Weekend! We can’t wait to get you all into the test. If you just received your invitation today, you can visit www.swtor.com/tester to download the launcher and begin patching the game.

To simulate a launch environment, testers who have accepted new invites to weekend testing will gain testing access in staggered intervals based on when their invites were accepted. The first group of testers will be able to log on beginning on Friday morning (11/25) at 10:00AM CST (16:00 London, 17:00 Paris/Berlin). Then, Saturday and Sunday at 10:00 AM CST (16:00 London, 17:00 Paris/Berlin) the second and final waves of testers will gain access. Please watch your email for details about when your phase of testing begins. This will come in a separate email from your invite.

To our existing testers: at 10:00AM CST on Friday 11/25, you will notice several new servers appear in server selection for the weekend test to accommodate all our weekend testers. You are welcome to create characters on these new servers, but please note that they will only be available for the duration of the weekend test, which ends on 11/27 at 11:59PM CST (11/28 5:59 London, 6:59 Paris/Berlin).

All testers share forums at this time, so please welcome our weekend testers, who will be active in these forums for the duration of the weekend test!

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2011, 09:12:15 AM »
Just a note.  Yes we will be in beta this weekend, but that doesnt mean I want to see spoilers here, newbie guides to this that and the other or anything that will remotely ruin the "new game smell" in december. Hell i am even going to try and not find things to bitch about as I consider that bad form too in this case ;)

I'll delete posts that even think of thinking about the above. Only discuss any bugs we find and such like, that way in 1month when we still see them we can lol :D

(Oh and when its live in december, lets not look up instance strats or anything, and remove people from our groups if we have to pug who try and say "this is how you do it".  We are a pretty competent bunch and really do not need to look up hints and tips for things in this day and age)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 09:14:01 AM by Mangala »

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2011, 09:12:24 AM »
SW site is shit. Can't retrieve my account details and can't create a new one because the CAPTCHA doesn't load properly and the audio captcha isn't accepted. -.-
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2011, 09:14:44 AM »
SW site is shit. Can't retrieve my account details and can't create a new one because the CAPTCHA doesn't load properly and the audio captcha isn't accepted. -.-

Sites down Im sure I saw in the 2 emails I got this am (despite dling client and rsvping yesterday!)...