What we have played > World of Warcraft Retail

What the Hell Did They Do to WoW?!

<< < (3/3)

Chug:
Slightly off topic, you getting an outfit together for PS2. Gonna be playing on NC side (as is Pidge). Also, not played the beta since before they opened up the second continent as I wanted to save it till launch. How is it progressing? It felt fairly stable when i was on it, I have to admit. Was impressed to say it was a beta

Mangala:
Im thinking about an outfit - not 100% on it yet but if I do I'll let folks here know.

game still has issues, but they are getting better.  And the 2 new continents (esamir and amerish) are mint.  Especially the latter (nice infantry and air map tbh).

Goatboy:
So I reinstalled this to take my mind off things.

Played Panda starting island, Worgen starting zone en started a death knight.
I don't get death knights.

Panda zone is fun. Worgen is neat as well. Seems they've taken elements from Warhammer Online to make things more interesting. You get to do a bombing run off a flyng creature, mount siege machines and cannons. It's not super complicated, but it's a nice break from the kill x and get y. More of a story to it that pulls you in nicely.

You get a decent supply of bags right from the starting quests. New abilities are gained automatically and pop onto your action bar without having to train them. But apparently you still need to visit a trainer for some new stuff. Confuzzled. The last time I logged in I was confused. Now everything seemed far more fluid and natural. I'm kind of happy I don't have to worry about talent trees as I always seem to have trouble with that part of an mmo anyway. All you need to worry about now is which class you want to play, because at the end of the day faction, race, name and appearance can be changed. Sure, there are loads of cosmetics. Pets, mounts, extravagant outfits.

I dunno. Considering I was utterly confused last time I logged in, this time everything seemed to come quite naturally. Although I have no idea what an heirloom is. :D

Oh and druid travel form = reindeer with antlers. Nuff said.

I forgot how totally awesome druids are for solo play. Stealth, flying, summoning ents. Take out groups of 6 in 5 seconds. \o/
Think I'll mess around on my druid for the 7 day trial. Make some money doing quests. Then activate the 10 day Pandaria trial and try a monk.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version