Announcements & Recruitment > Join Us

I wanna play SWTOR (with you guys/girls)

(1/5) > >>

flink:
Hi gang,
 I'm also one of Spelmamma's friends, we used to play PnP-RPGs when she lived here and I worked with her hubby before they meet and she lured him to move to another town.
  My name is Anders and I'm an 35yo, father, husband and webdesigner from Gothenburg, Sweden. I try only to play after the children has gone to bed, but sometimes I can get a couple of hours when the sun is up, that's when my wife is away and the kids are watching Tv (good times). I love to play games and try to play as many as I can get my hands on, that's not exclusive to computer-games I still play the occasional rpg ( with one of spelmamma's old boyfrinds, one that she turned gay ) and sometimes I even get the time to play board games ( my current favorite: Smallworld ).
  I'm really looking forward to the release of SWTOR and it would be fun to play with you.

PS. I think I'm going to play a jediknight or a smuggler, haven't decided.
PPS. Looking as my Steam account I notice two things that I have been playing for 40h the last two weeks and I have over 300 games (how's that for a digital-penis?).

elv:
ahhh PnP RPGs like using pen and paper, yes totally who doesn't understand that three later acronym!

welcome dude

laters elv

Caradir:
i welcome anyone who has a larger game count on steam than me ;)

194 but then i also still have same again on discs :)

and

wot?!?! she turned an ex gay?
Spelmamma's gonna have to share that story :D

Goatboy:
Oh god we need MORE! MORE PEOPLE FROM YOUR GROUP!

We've been lacking juicy drama.  :-*

Spelmamma:

--- Quote from: Caradir on December 08, 2011, 06:08:14 PM ---

wot?!?! she turned an ex gay?
Spelmamma's gonna have to share that story :D

--- End quote ---

Sure. I will share, as long as I dont have to tell you guys about my ex boy friend that I turned into an ex girlfriend...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version