Announcements & Recruitment > Join Us

SWTOR Application/presentation

<< < (2/10) > >>

Caradir:
which PnP did/do you play?

Always judge a man woman by his PnP ;P

p.s. Goatey Peppers in an omelet are fantastix especially with a bit of bacon also.

*edited as i need to l2read ;) *

Goatboy:

--- Quote from: Mangala on December 08, 2011, 10:08:21 AM ---You all worry me immensely.

--- End quote ---

There, there...

--- Quote from: Caradir on December 08, 2011, 10:10:33 AM ---Always judge a man by his PnP ;P

--- End quote ---

Good thing she's a lady then.  :(

I tend to go for 5 eggs. One whole onion. Three peppers (red green and yellow). Garlic powder, black pepper, salt. Few bits of ham and few bits of smoked bacon. That's a hearty protein breakfast that will stock your immune system for the day and get all the right processes running in your body so it can handle the occasional bad food during the day. Add in a green smoothie with a head of lettuce, whole cucumber, banana, parsley and a superfood powder like acai and you'll be jumping around all day.

Oh and mamma lady person, thanks for taking the time to write an elaborate introduction post. :)
Do you like Eddie Izzard?

Kurtt:
You guys worry me immensely!

Welcome Spelmamma, I'm the guy frantically typing away behind that Twitter account, so nice to see you've found your way here.

If that bunch of loons hasn't scared you off, welcome to HoJ!

P.S. They're mostly harmless btw. Mostly.

Goatboy:

--- Quote from: Kurtt on December 08, 2011, 10:33:43 AM ---P.S. They're mostly harmless btw. Mostly.

--- End quote ---

Sweet! Finally got my disclaimer!

Spelmamma:
Wow!

You guys sure are a talkative (writeative?) bunch! Love it already!

Takes a LOT to scare this lady off. A lot...

Pie or cake? Uhm... I have to say... Pie? No no... Cake... GAH! Don't make me choose. Do hear they have cookies on the Dark Side though.

Caradir: When it comes to pnp I think I must say I'm a try-sexual. I try everything once. But there has been a lot of DnD, WoD and swedish pnp games (Mutant, Drakar och demoner) throughout the years.

Goatface, Moobs vs Boobs... I'm not too sure about that. I guess only time will tell, huh? I must admit though, haven't seen or heard much of Eddie Izzard. But I do hear that Eddie likes Eddie a lot. No?

Thanks for pointing the way here Kurtt! This sure seems like an irritating... I mean, intersting group. ;-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version