• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
AT9
« on: June 11, 2011, 05:15:16 PM »
http://www.eveonline.com/en/tournament/evetv?quality=low

The next 2 weekends are the streamed group and finals.

Highlight is Red Fed this evening. Cheer them on at 19.40 EVE!!!
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: AT9
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 07:56:04 PM »
HERO TENGU!

Still a loss, but so close on points.

Here's to tomorrow!

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 08:01:20 PM »
was a good match, think id have taken out the machariel before the bhalgorn though
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 08:01:58 PM »
Eve and Virtual goods WTF are they doing?
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2011, 08:03:18 PM »
only £5 for red paint for your ship

i see it now

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2011, 08:12:02 PM »
2.2B vs. 650M, jesus, quite good they held the field so well

dont have time to watch tonight, might watch the reruns tomorrow some time
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2011, 03:59:35 PM »
gah, just missed it, but they won, yay! enough to go through?
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2011, 04:08:29 PM »
gah, just missed it, but they won, yay! enough to go through?

Depends on the current match - WN v SOLAR, and how many points the loser gets, if they get few and red get enough to leap frog them yes we go through...

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2011, 06:24:04 PM »
PL are naty feckers 3 rooks and 3 kitsune "you cant lock me" :P :P

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2011, 06:47:24 PM »
PL are naty feckers 3 rooks and 3 kitsune "you cant lock me" :P :P

About the same fit, total wipe.
http://at.eve-ic.net/9/index.php?view=match&id=86

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2011, 07:22:34 PM »
All this promo vids featuring ships with engine trails.

Here's the prediction engine trails are coming back, yay!

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2011, 07:28:10 PM »
All this promo vids featuring ships with engine trails.

Here's the prediction engine trails are coming back, yay!

REAL eve players play without sound or graphics

ill say it before Jon does :)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2011, 09:16:04 PM »
Havent played eve with sound in years (however it does need to be on for EV to work).

I also have most of the effects and shinies turned off too - to help the game run better in high lag situations.

Doing the same on cEVE too.

PS: FUKKEN ENGINE TRAILS would rock. 
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 09:18:40 PM by Mangala »

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2011, 02:04:15 PM »
WN v RVB RED:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mob41w9RqBA&list=PL00B37C6945BF1896

(Saturdays game, day 1 of the group stages/televised matches)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2011, 02:26:54 PM »
Till think they should have dealt with teh Machariel earlier, result could have been different then.