Author Topic: Beo just hit 50!  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Beo just hit 50!
« on: April 22, 2009, 08:34:25 AM »
Over 2 years since he was created!

A single kill took me from 48 to 50 :)

Still 10 more levels to go and so much still to do, but wowee!

ALl I really have to do is tear myself away from the alts when I play - I enjoy the older content, what can I say? ;)  So much so I have a warden and a lore-master too now.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 07:01:06 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
Re: Beo just hit 50!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 08:45:46 AM »
GRATS :D

now get your arse to eregion and start book 2 and get your first legendaries.

"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 08:51:36 AM »
Already started Eregion at 45ish :)

Got the 3rd age stuff you get as a result of working down there and am levelling those still.

Be good to get into Moria itself once Ive finished up a few things though (My Guardian trait stuff in CD etc)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 08:52:44 AM »
What stuff you still needing for the 45 quests? i may have some lying around if not ill help you get it i have both Carn Dum keys.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 10:44:53 AM »
What stuff you still needing for the 45 quests? i may have some lying around if not ill help you get it i have both Carn Dum keys.

Its the CD drop items - the ones from bosses (urugarth too).  All the easily gettable items I have.  I'll check ingame this evening :)

CD;  Crimson Gorothog Horn

uru: Flawless Scale of Lhugrien
uru: Sigil of War
uru: Warg-keeper's Token
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 04:55:46 PM by Mangala »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 04:54:49 PM »
warg keepers token in post dont have any of the others though ;)

flawless scale of Lhugrien is fun to get shes a bitch of a dragon, other 2 arent that difficult iirc

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 07:00:51 PM »
And to add to this - the Kin is 2 years and 10 days old today.  (The games official release was exactly 2 years ago today, however they had a pre-order program that i took advantage off :D)