Author Topic: BuffThrottle  (Read 1652 times)

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
BuffThrottle
« on: December 14, 2008, 11:15:24 PM »
With the code rewrite by mythic handling buffs & debuffs it appears you can run the client without BuffThrottle and not have issues.
I need to test more to be sure - but it's looking good.

On a related note - if you're running a KotBS - take a look at Twister: http://war.curse.com/downloads/war-addons/details/twister.aspx

Another handy addin is Aura: http://war.curse.com/downloads/war-addons/details/aura.aspx - which provides visual/audio clues when something happens.  I use it when I have parried and can knockdown or when I've been snared and need to break with juggernaut.

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: BuffThrottle
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 11:16:32 PM »
Will switching off BF, make buffs finally vanish from screen when I am not partied or warbanding and still see them after unless I relog?

Because if so, then off it goes!
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 11:22:22 PM »
The buffs "sticking" is a general issue with 1.1 - while it's still a problem things are better than the other night.

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 06:07:34 AM »
Will switching off BF, make buffs finally vanish from screen when I am not partied or warbanding and still see them after unless I relog?

Because if so, then off it goes!
Been so for me since 1.04 IIRC. Altough the BG and KotBS *debuffs* seem to sometimes get "stuck" until I zone, but that is a minor annoy.