Author Topic: Warcold  (Read 2050 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Warcold
« on: September 23, 2008, 08:03:36 AM »
Although I was already invited in the guild yesterday, I thought I'd introduce myself anyway, so here goes:

RL name:
Pieter

Characters & Classes:
ATM I have created 5 chars, with the BW (Sintel) having highest rank (11), but I doubt this will become my main. I want to try some chars first to decide which one will be the one I really go for.
Other chars are DE, IB, WH & AM

Timezone:
GMT+2/3

Gaming Style:
I try to play as much as I can, so far RL (and especially GF  :D) let me. But I just like games, so I push it to the limit here... well, maybe a bit lower than the limit...

About you:
After quiting my study of Archaeology I have worked fulltime for 6 years. Two years ago though, I decided to go back to college and started studying Psychology, which I still do and still like.
My bookcase has quite some fantasy in it, mostly Dragonlance novels. The rest is a mash of studybooks, literature, books about and from history and cookingbooks.
My cd-collection goes from Jazz to Dance and Madonna to Sepultura, so what does that tell about me? Exactly: I just don't know who I am!  ???     :D
I had a modest Warhammer army of Woodelves once, but most of it is still at the guy where I used to play it, which I havent seen for > 5 years. So that's a past station I guess. What I still do now and then is roleplaying, mostly D&D, which I play with Gunnarr (among others) now and then.
PC-gaming: apart from RPG-games (BG, NWN, Diablo, and a tad bit of WoW) I like to shove a FPS in my pc now and then. Also spend quite some hours on Starcraft and other RTS's on the network I had when I still lived in a dorm.
I already introduced my GF earlier, the picture gets complete by mentioning our two cats.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: Warcold
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 08:30:25 AM »
nice introduction mate

i had every dragonlance book ever released these books introduced me to the fantasy genre i do now find them a little too formulated now that im older and have trimmed my collection to just the ones by wiess and hickman.

games wise i used to play single player rpg's baldurs gate and diablo the original couldnt get into the second one.

now i only have time for mmo's but do have a wii,xbox360 and a ps3 which i use as a blueray player when i get time to watch a movie.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Warcold
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 11:23:51 AM »
Welcome matey

sure youll find HoJ a friendly home :)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)