Author Topic: Xmas Cheer - Mythic Style  (Read 1674 times)

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Xmas Cheer - Mythic Style
« on: December 18, 2008, 10:58:39 PM »
From: http://herald.warhammeronline.com/warherald/NewsArticle.war?id=538

And now for some more holiday cheer!  Starting today, December 18th, we are going to be speeding up the leveling curve in WAR for a few weeks.  We’re going to increase the rest experience multiplier bonus in a hotfix today as well as reducing the time that it takes you to earn rested xp while logged out of the game, especially in Tiers 3 and 4.  This will result in players’ time to level being approximately 10% faster in Tier 2 and 20% faster in Tiers 3 and 4.  We hope you enjoy the changes and have a great holiday season as you speed through the Tiers faster than ever before!

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Xmas Cheer - Mythic Style
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 11:00:11 PM »
From: http://herald.warhammeronline.com/warherald/NewsArticle.war?id=538

And now for some more holiday cheer!  Starting today, December 18th, we are going to be speeding up the leveling curve in WAR for a few weeks.  We’re going to increase the rest experience multiplier bonus in a hotfix today as well as reducing the time that it takes you to earn rested xp while logged out of the game, especially in Tiers 3 and 4.  This will result in players’ time to level being approximately 10% faster in Tier 2 and 20% faster in Tiers 3 and 4.  We hope you enjoy the changes and have a great holiday season as you speed through the Tiers faster than ever before!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO

So tomorrow for us then in a hotfix?

Thats an epically good pressie indeed :)  Certainly going to make moving up through the mid 30's better for Beo, although I have oodles of rested already, more wont hurt :)

So people logging out in the Officers Club in Altdorf will get the 150% we do now and then 20% ontop of that?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 11:08:20 PM by Beosvir »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 09:00:36 AM »
I would expect there to be a general cap of the level change.
Not sure if the rested XP carries over when you gain a level.

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 10:56:58 AM »
Heh, too bad my sub ended yesterday, lol.

Not sure if the rested XP carries over when you gain a level.
yes it does
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166