Author Topic: HELP need level 25 seeds  (Read 2857 times)

Offline Axenar

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
HELP need level 25 seeds
« on: October 15, 2008, 12:26:37 PM »
I have a need, a need for seeds.

Please any non cultivators that get level 25 seed drops I'd much appreciate if you could donate them my way please.

Not interested in anything higher than that as I have tons of level 50 and 75's but can't get of level 38 in my skill cos I have no 25's to do it with.

Anyway will result in me getting to the point I can make decent heal and buff potions sooner if I can get myself levelling in this again.

Cheers.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: HELP need level 25 seeds
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 01:09:38 PM »
whoopsie i recently binned loads as my cultivator is at 125, luckily my alts are getting these drop ill post any on that i see ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Baptiste

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 05:59:48 PM »
It's a pain eh? I had to go and grind some seeds out on an alt. I'll send any I get on my latest char your way.

Offline Stephen

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 05:33:35 PM »
Level 1 seeds will get you all the way to 50 skill, although it will take a lot longer than level 25 seeds would. Buy a stack from the vendor and never have your field empty.
Daethoron - Swordmaster
Thordir - Ironbreaker

Offline Axenar

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 06:11:57 PM »
I had been trying with level 1 seeds but it didnt seem to be shifting.

Anyway thanks for the offers guys, hopefully be back in game this weekend so I can capitalise.

Offline Axenar

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2008, 09:02:20 PM »
Thanks for all the donations folks, much appreciated but would you credit it! I get to level 49 and run out. GAAAAHHH.

I'll have to hunt down a few more to get over that threshold.

Offline Axenar

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2008, 06:03:12 PM »
Yay thanks folks thats me at 50 now so no more level 25 seeds needed.

Much appreciated.

Offline Axenar

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2008, 10:05:42 PM »
Darn it all i need more level 25's after all, didnt manage to get my apothecary skill to 50 and the level 50 seeds are level 50 apothecary ingredients which i can tuse. Only got 6 levels to get too.

So one last ditch plea for some more level 25 seeds please.

Thanks.

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 12:44:18 AM »
I'm not up to speed on cultivating.  What sort of potions can you make?
Can you put together a list or know of a resource we can use?
It would be handy to stockpile a few things: +int, +str, +armour, etc

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 12:27:11 PM »
my pots guy Caradirs bank is full of pots ill put them up on kin auction day chek em out and ee if any are usefull
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Axenar

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2008, 01:11:13 PM »
How do you access the Regiment auctions then, every time I went to the auction house and search for anything nothing comes up.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2008, 01:12:33 PM »
i put them up as guild and alliance use the filter to change from unrestricted to that you should see them ;)