Author Topic: War-Decced by Merchants Trade Consortium  (Read 40611 times)

Offline Aethis

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
Re: War-Decced
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2009, 11:39:24 AM »
Looking forward to tonight!  ;)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2009, 11:42:07 AM »
I feel like Worzel Gummidge, "Now which one is my fighting head" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worzel_Gummidge

Worzel had a collection of interchangeable turnip, mangle wurzel and swede heads; each head allowed Worzel to perform a certain skill or to suit a particular occasion. Should Worzel be required to sing, for example, he would put on his singing head, and to read, his reading head and so on.

I suppose the swede head was for fighting ;)
(Swede=someone from sweden ;) )

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2009, 12:40:02 PM »
Humm - I think that's his DIY/furniture construction lvl 5 head :P

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2009, 02:04:15 PM »
Ok, I'll make a list of what to do today (more for myself so I remember everything)

1) Check your clone is up to date.

2) Fit the ships you intend to use. Make sure they are insured. Have boats ready in Suroken at the cloning facility.

3) Create safe spots in Anttiri and Suroken (where the closest medical facility is).

4) Be sure to create bookmarked positions in front of any and all bases you intend to dock from (Anttiri 14 an 6, Suroken whatever the base was where the medic center is). To create the position, dock out from base and keep on flying 150-250km straight ahead.

5) After 20:21 server time on Monday go absolutely nowhere alone unless spesifically need to do so.

6) Create a new trial account. Park the toon in Suroken so that there is always somebody checking the safety of the system.

7) Jita lags like crap, and it would not be too cool to find out your boat has been shot to pieces while you were lagging. So, if you absolutely *need* something from Jita, give the money to an un-corped alt, and let him do the business in Jita.

8 ) Be prepared in Anttiri. When hostiles are detected and we have the odds for us, it's time to hit hard (and then get back to base ASAP). Better one sure kill than the possibility for an escalating CFU with more ships drawn to combat.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 02:21:22 PM by Jarkko »

Offline Pashur

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2009, 02:15:12 PM »
WAR, cool, first time for me. But, but... I am off on ski holiday, leaving Thursday :(
Piss them off so it is still ongoing when I get back. Tonight and Wednesday are bad war days but on Tuesday I can probably sacrifice my life for the corp.

Btw, is there a reason they picked us or are they just bored and want to kill stuff?

Should we remove our secure containers from the asteroid fields in Antt?
Is it adviceable to take miner Alts out of the corp to keep money incoming in spite of the war?
Not that I will have time for mining until I am back but just as a general question.

See you shortly toninght. Will make safe spots etc.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2009, 02:20:17 PM »
Btw, is there a reason they picked us or are they just bored and want to kill stuff?

Prolly the 2nd. Or rather: have us pay money to end the war (prolly cause they think we are an industrial corp and cant defend ourselves. The name Ma'adim Logistics might have to do with that  :D)
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2009, 02:23:06 PM »
Prolly the 2nd. Or rather: have us pay money to end the war (prolly cause they think we are an industrial corp and cant defend ourselves. The name Ma'adim Logistics might have to do with that  :D)
Aren't the Orcas saled in the name of MAADI? "Hey guys, look here, a carebear corp that sells Orca's, they are not allied and seem to have just a few players. Easy money!"

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2009, 02:25:17 PM »
we shall show them that sometimes Carebears have teeth :)

as we arent really full time carebears ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2009, 02:25:43 PM »
Should we remove our secure containers from the asteroid fields in Antt?
Is it adviceable to take miner Alts out of the corp to keep money incoming in spite of the war?
Not that I will have time for mining until I am back but just as a general question.
Expect the secure containers to be blown up at about 20:22 server time tonight. If you are mining, make sure you have 5-6 MAADI members guarding your butt, else you'll soon wake up in a brand new body...

Like mentioned in this thread already: As long as the war is on, don't go anywhere alone, ever.

Offline Dlarah

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2009, 02:46:43 PM »
scotayne hawkins is currently in Anttiri scouting out the area in his Arazu.
Are we going to have a fleet op tonight to greet them when they come over and see how our chances are against them?

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2009, 03:10:14 PM »
would be nice if we could make some sort of structure for the fleet we need to muster :)

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2009, 03:11:08 PM »
Aren't the Orcas saled in the name of MAADI? "Hey guys, look here, a carebear corp that sells Orca's, they are not allied and seem to have just a few players. Easy money!"

Aye - but they'd have to buy one to know that it was us :)

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Dehn

• MAADI
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2009, 04:26:15 PM »
We should bait them..

sacrifice some mining ships or so..

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2009, 04:43:49 PM »
Swuleia is the perfect bait :)  I have a Bantam ready for her ;)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2009, 05:09:03 PM »
5 million isk per corpse of Merchants Trade Consortium members I receive :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."