Author Topic: VGA 2011  (Read 3796 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 11:37:57 AM by Caradir »
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: VGA 2011
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 11:39:31 AM »
GRIMLOCK!!!

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
  • i'm a bounty hunter, lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 12:29:15 PM »
Did you see the vid for 'The Last of Us'. PS3 exclusive. Basically Unchartered meets I am Legend. And being Naughty Dog, it's most likely to be seriously good. And If you have issues with me posting about console games in here, you can bite my shiny metal ass.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 12:34:17 PM »
Did you see the vid for 'The Last of Us'. PS3 exclusive. Basically Unchartered meets I am Legend. And being Naughty Dog, it's most likely to be seriously good. And If you have issues with me posting about console games in here, you can bite my shiny metal ass.

i did and here the vid to share, i just hope they can stop the "stale" feeling thats in survival horror.

VGA 2011: The Last of Us Exclusive Debut Trailer
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Taith

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
  • Nommer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 12:43:39 PM »
GRIMLOCK!!!

I had forgotten that when the Dinobots were introduced in the cartoon they towered over everyone else.

Is this the sequel to War for Cybertron?
DC Universe Online (EU PC): Psilance, Psion Hero, Noctirian, Sorcerer Villain
Neverwinter: Theron Dios, Control Wizard (Beholder)
Star Trek Online: Eric@TaithZero
SWTOR: Tarkanian, Sith Assassin (Progenitor) (Inactive)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 12:45:20 PM »
GRIMLOCK!!!

I had forgotten that when the Dinobots were introduced in the cartoon they towered over everyone else.

Is this the sequel to War for Cybertron?

it is

Offline Taith

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
  • Nommer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2011, 12:48:28 PM »
Maybe I should finally finish the first game then. (Though I have to restart again now I have a new laptop.)
DC Universe Online (EU PC): Psilance, Psion Hero, Noctirian, Sorcerer Villain
Neverwinter: Theron Dios, Control Wizard (Beholder)
Star Trek Online: Eric@TaithZero
SWTOR: Tarkanian, Sith Assassin (Progenitor) (Inactive)

Offline universal_kalle

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2011, 02:59:21 PM »
GRIMLOCK!!!

<-- My avatar!
Grimlock and Scorponok are the two most interesting characters in Transformers. I love it how they're always standing on the line between good and evil. I've got a tatoo planned with those two and Optimus Prime/Shockwave :D As a student I don't exactly have the cash to get it done though. Stargate tatoo planned as well ^^
"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but ugly is there for everyone to see", Kevin Gilbert (1966-1996)