Author Topic: Do We Want to Raid? (Operations)  (Read 4926 times)

Offline Taith

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
  • Nommer of Worlds
    • View Profile
Re: Do We Want to Raid? (Operations)
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2011, 04:54:25 PM »
And from what I understand NO companions in Operations (is that right?) (at least in place of players), so no stupid "pet" issues - remember hunter pets doing stupid stuff in raids back in wow?

I once Innervated a hunter's pet. Does that count?
DC Universe Online (EU PC): Psilance, Psion Hero, Noctirian, Sorcerer Villain
Neverwinter: Theron Dios, Control Wizard (Beholder)
Star Trek Online: Eric@TaithZero
SWTOR: Tarkanian, Sith Assassin (Progenitor) (Inactive)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2011, 04:55:35 PM »
Eeeeeeeeeeeew.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
  • i'm a bounty hunter, lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2011, 06:13:43 PM »
And from what I understand NO companions in Operations (is that right?) (at least in place of players), so no stupid "pet" issues - remember hunter pets doing stupid stuff in raids back in wow?

Hunter pets doing stupid things? What are you on about? There are no stupid pets, only stupid players ^^
I was a masterpuller with my pet back in vanilla!

I wouldn't mind doing a bit of casual raiding. There are three difficulty levels; normal, hard and nightmare. From what I've understood normal is for the casuals and pretty easy. As long as people know their shit it should be pretty fun.
I was part of a hardcore raidingguild in WoW vanilla where we got like all server-firsts, but what really made it fun was the relaxed atmosphere where we talked smack on Vent a couple of hours every night. People trusted each other to know what to do that we didn't need to be super concentrated and yell at one other. It was simply relaxing. The WoW community moved away from that and that's when I lost all interest in raiding. I was even booted from a guild a year ago for "relaxing" to much on vent ;)

Retired WoW hunters ftw. We should start up some kind of SWTOR breakaway group. Us vs the world :p

Offline universal_kalle

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2011, 06:27:21 PM »
I'm already planning to take over the world. Hunters need to stick together so I'll let you become an evil lieutenant in the new world order! The evil part is important ^^
"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but ugly is there for everyone to see", Kevin Gilbert (1966-1996)

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
  • i'm a bounty hunter, lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2011, 06:32:46 PM »
i'm rolling an Empire toon as my main. evil enough?  ;)

I think even my consular alt will be evil.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2011, 06:33:06 PM »
You two should form a band and perform on mumble, just add evil hidden messaging :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."