Author Topic: SWTOR Preorders are live!  (Read 8056 times)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: SWTOR Preorders are live!
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2011, 06:49:49 PM »
there could be a problem with game sending codes out next week from what i have read you get put in a queue for the early access as soon as you register your code.

so the later you input your code the further back in the queue you are what the hell that means i dont know if your supposed to get in 6 days early then you should get in 6 days early.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2011, 06:53:36 PM »
Will people who pre-order physical copies of the Game still qualify for Early Game Access before the Game’s launch?

Yes. Early Game Access is available to everyone who pre-orders Star Wars: The Old Republic and redeems their Pre-Order Code prior to the commercial release of the Game.

DONT PANIC

Why should I redeem my Pre-Order Code online at StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com?

Redeeming your Pre-Order Code prior to the commercial release of the Game ensures your Early Game Access. Your early access to the Game will be determined by when your Pre-Order Code is redeemed. In addition, if you are part of a guild, at least four members must redeem their Pre-Order Codes for your guild to be imported into the Game before launch.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2011, 06:56:02 PM »
Remember CE gives 6 days normal 3 days so as long as your code is registered before that time you will get your full allocation.

Its the usual paranoia of people with tin foil hats.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2011, 09:44:25 PM »
one things for sure all the fucktards have come out on the official forums, wish i had smart missiles to seek them out ;)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2011, 10:16:06 PM »
one things for sure all the fucktards have come out on the official forums, wish i had smart missiles to seek them out ;)

So its safe to say, its about time that I start avoiding official forums?
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2011, 10:01:18 AM »
That model in the CE may be actually good quality considering Gentle Giant are making and providing it, They do all these too:

Link

Oh and if you can try and source a cheaper foreign currency version of the CE if you want one, there's is no regional server locking, so any key from x region will work for access all over :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2011, 11:34:08 AM »
That model in the CE may be actually good quality considering Gentle Giant are making and providing it, They do all these too:

Link

Oh and if you can try and source a cheaper foreign currency version of the CE if you want one, there's is no regional server locking, so any key from x region will work for access all over :)

although there are rumblings of IP blocking for none CE regions

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2011, 11:38:32 AM »

Link

although there are rumblings of IP blocking for none CE regions

Australia's already fucked, they are not even getting regional servers and the CE isnt being shipped there either. 

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2011, 12:13:18 PM »
Just preordered the Digital Deluxe edition from Origin. Let's see if I get a pre-order code. Not bothered about the maps and tat, just like in game stuff.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 12:24:17 PM by Kurtt »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2011, 12:15:07 PM »
Just preordered the Digital Deluxe edition from Origin. Let's see if I get a pre-order code. Noth bother about the maps and tat, just like in game stuff.

Seriously why are you stressing about the damn preorder code when game isnt even on firm release date ;)

Take off your tinfoil hat, they aint dumb enough to limit early access by time code redeemed, they will have differing codes for each version giving a set time for early access.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2011, 12:23:56 PM »
Yeah, cos you can tell I'm stressing from the tone of my post...

I like in game items. I'm just curious as to whether I can apply a Deluxe code over a Standard code. Turns out I can't. Which leads me to believe the items are tied to the license key.

No big deal, and certainly not a source for stress, as I simply went out and bought a copy of the preorder box yesterday and got a code as soon as I opened it...

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2011, 04:58:17 PM »
Im avoiding the digital shit from origin like the plague.

I am hoping some EA sense will prevail and steam gets it, otherwise imma have to schlep and get an actual box...

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2011, 01:33:16 PM »
so got my code from Game today for CE preorder.

however... thisw as at bottom of their email NUBS ;)
PLEASE NOTE:
Preorder offer expires when Star Wars: The Force Unleashed releases. Your code
expires
on 31st December 2012. You must be over 13 years old to register for a Star
Wars: The
Old Republic account. See preorder FAQ's at www.swtor.com/preorder/faq  

coloured for your viewing pleasure

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2011, 05:26:15 PM »
yeah got the same email code sent 2 days ahead of schedule makes you wonder if bioware put a rocket up there arse.

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2011, 05:43:05 PM »
Panic!.................. :o
The wifes going to kill me  :'(
I can't believe i just spent that much on a pre-order collectors edition   ???
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!