Author Topic: Legendary Weapons  (Read 7333 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Legendary Weapons
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2011, 11:55:24 AM »
har har

wait a minute you are telling me your at level 57 and have NEVER broke down a legendary?

please tell me you have all your legendary slots full with "levelling" legendaries specifically for breakdown?

Only love that awesome legendary until you find a better one or actually spend time stripping and then adding teh abilities you want to it, until you then find that higher base level one ...and......... do it all again. And even when thats done you still need to level and breakdown as many as you can for fittings to combine to try and get those higher tier ones you really want.

that is how the legendary grind works babeh :S (one of  the reason i started hating LOTRO)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Legendary Weapons
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2011, 12:00:56 PM »
Been breaking down ones I find and then mucking with the new interface to see what I can make, but not having followed LI much (given all the time I spent not liking Moria - it seemed pointless) I was just wondering about it in general.

Got 4 out of 6 slotted for exp, I did do that at least :)  Would have them all, but dont get many tools or that other item you can trade for them, and I never get guardian stuff as drops.

Right now, Im more concerned that some of my kill deeds for moria need ramping up, and fuck staying here longer than necessary...
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 12:09:50 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."