Author Topic: life in the borderlands  (Read 7397 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: life in the borderlands
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2010, 05:07:17 PM »
Soldier for me then - I just like to shoot things :D

Anything else feels too complicated on a friday!
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2010, 11:28:54 AM »
Was a fun evening in the borderlands. 6hrs of fun!

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2010, 11:57:05 AM »
Sounded like it!  ;)
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2010, 12:08:36 PM »
was fun indeed, apart from that bizarre difficulty bug when Jon was hosting.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2010, 12:23:06 PM »
Playing a shooter with rpg/mmo style character development and a quest system really is so much better with people.

Im just not allowed to host games anymore after that random thing were difficulty increased especially given co-op doesnt have difficulty sliders.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2010, 10:33:03 AM »
Thu/Fri available for part Deux
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2010, 11:57:43 AM »

Not good for me, neithers the weekend.  I mean I have time, but totally not sure of how much and when, too much going on here.

Monday/Tuesday next week are empty as UN resolutions though :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2010, 01:32:13 PM »

Not good for me, neithers the weekend.  I mean I have time, but totally not sure of how much and when, too much going on here.

Monday/Tuesday next week are empty as UN resolutions though :)

guess what?

those no good for me :D

im busy again until at least Thu next week.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2010, 05:23:18 PM »
Thursday next week then - if you are available.

Friday 10th and Saturday 11th are bad.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 04:28:00 PM by Mangala »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2010, 10:57:41 PM »
Thursday then?

630 ish?or later?

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2010, 10:05:20 AM »
Thursday then?

630 ish?or later?

i wont promise anything as I may be on EVE, and I find it hard to tear myself away lately (RVB is that much fun right now), but I'll aim to be on steam and not shooting spaceships between then and 7pm.

Although if lotro goes to an early start tomorrow (wouldnt surprise me they sneak it in at downtime :D) then it may all go out the window.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2011, 11:46:35 AM »
NECRO!!!

As we are playing this as a 3some (yeah babee) thgought id necro and add infos.

Heres the wiki, particularly class mods with their uses, pay attention to team mods ;)

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Class_Mod

*forgot link nub*