Author Topic: New NBSI corp in Derelik  (Read 860 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
New NBSI corp in Derelik
« on: March 17, 2010, 09:41:53 AM »
ex-Chumly member Xeano posted:
Hey guys

Me and some friends decided to form a corp and go NBSI. We currently live in Derelik. We're a 100% Danish corp. This is why I've left. The corp is named Awkward Intoxicated Danish Spacepilots [.AIDS]. We're trying to keep our blue list to 0 for now so we have lots of targets. However I'll try to avoid shooting you all! - but be careful around the rest of the corp. A lot of the pilots are new and at some point we'll probably be looking for an alliance. If you need me I'll be in the Beyond Control Public. If you ever need some extra firepower, give me a call :)

Drunken hugs
X
So check your six when in Derelik losec and surroundings.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: New NBSI corp in Derelik
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 10:18:35 AM »
Sweet. Targets assuming the corp lasts until I get back :D
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
Re: New NBSI corp in Derelik
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 10:33:51 AM »
Sweet. Targets  :D
That's what I thought  ;D
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166