Author Topic: ????!  (Read 46022 times)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: ????!
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2010, 10:33:20 AM »
gonna chill on a beach for a couple of weeks.

Sometimes, I really, really dislike you...

;)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2010, 12:18:27 PM »
 :-X
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2010, 08:36:52 PM »
Is off to Ko Chang tomorrow :)

gonna chill on a beach for a couple of weeks.

watches the weather with interest in the hope of a tropical cyclone forming...
after all i don't see why us poor workers left back in europe should have to suffer whilst you wallow in the 3 B's.

A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2010, 07:55:36 AM »
I blame you for my utter shit morning then mac.  Got to ko chang, chatted with a guy on the bus, agree to share a room and stuff, fucker lifts all the cash from my wallet while im in the shower and has vanished into thin air.

Its annoying as I checked us in and they only asked for my details, so while the tourist police have been helpful and my uk insurers whiny fuckers, he has just scooted off god knows where.  this is thailands 2nd largest island so odds are... hell the ferry terminal is 10mins from here on White Sands beach.

Didnt take me cards though, but still nearly 200 pound...
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 08:05:05 AM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2010, 08:20:39 AM »
ugh that sucks  ???
glad he didnt take your cards, camera, lappy, etc. though...

shame on you Mac!  >:(
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2010, 10:01:36 AM »
I blame you for my utter shit morning then mac.  Got to ko chang, chatted with a guy on the bus, agree to share a room and stuff, fucker lifts all the cash from my wallet while im in the shower and has vanished into thin air.

Its annoying as I checked us in and they only asked for my details, so while the tourist police have been helpful and my uk insurers whiny fuckers, he has just scooted off god knows where.  this is thailands 2nd largest island so odds are... hell the ferry terminal is 10mins from here on White Sands beach.

you leave a wallet laying around in a room you are sharing with someone you just met?  :o  ooooooook.

Having said that. please feel free to kick him in the family jewels for me as well if you find him.
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2010, 10:33:54 AM »

you leave a wallet laying around in a room you are sharing with someone you just met?  :o  ooooooook.

Having said that. please feel free to kick him in the family jewels for me as well if you find him.

Been doing that with my wallet for nigh on 8 weeks and nothing. My own fault for getting complacent really.  Lesson learned.

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2010, 11:22:02 AM »
Don't do like my brother did when he was in Peru.
Have most of your money in the shoes including your passport. (when walking in them that is...)
He dropped it all in Lima (or wherever he was).
Luckily he got the passport back, someone brought it to the embassy sans money ofc.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2010, 09:12:19 AM »
On Ko Lanta now, its so fucking gorgeous here.

Beach is perfect at hightide and the sun is shining, place has a pool, and well im happy again.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2010, 09:27:22 AM »
good to hear :)

with all your bitching on your blog I was wondering if you still even liked being there  ::)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2010, 09:33:55 AM »
on the wallet thing i would leave it lying around when you share with just a piece of paper in it.

with a note on it saying "i knew you were a thieving fucker all along" bit late now but would have given him a shock.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2010, 12:27:44 PM »
good to hear :)

with all your bitching on your blog I was wondering if you still even liked being there  ::)

i may be a bitter traveller, but i like being one :)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2010, 03:16:15 AM »
hello from sunny lanta. cold beer, occasional rain, and fine ass slovakian girls :)

go back to bangkok tomorrow.

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2010, 06:56:08 AM »
hello from sunny lanta. cold beer, occasional rain, and fine ass slovakian girls :)

Why are you going after slovakians when all the way to thailand ;)

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 01, 2010, 05:09:59 PM »

Why are you going after slovakians when all the way to thailand ;)

They drink more and are less fussy  :D