• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: ????!
« Reply #120 on: May 06, 2010, 04:41:00 PM »
In Georgetown, Malaysia now.

Its 12.40am and its been raining for 8hrs now.  FUUUUUUUUUU.

Oh wells, at least ive managed to internets stuffs and eat roti canai and drink teh tarek :D
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #121 on: May 09, 2010, 08:09:54 AM »
Im sitting the garden of the E&O hotel in Georgetown, drinking Earl Grey and eating a scone, that was served to me by a white suited waiter in oldstyle colonial get up including a pith helmet (think its called that).

Tally ho, old bean. pip pip and all that.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 09, 2010, 09:56:41 AM »
 :)
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 16, 2010, 10:19:02 AM »
Im sitting the garden of the E&O hotel in Georgetown, drinking Earl Grey and eating a scone, that was served to me by a white suited waiter in oldstyle colonial get up including a pith helmet (think its called that).

Tally ho, old bean. pip pip and all that.

Not Gin and tonic to combat the malaria ;)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #124 on: May 17, 2010, 05:04:57 PM »
Kuala Lumpur is epically brilliant.

Not bothering going up to the petronas skybridge, as I did the Menara KL the other day, awesome views.

Practically spending every night at the Reggae bar and meeting so many new people by just being stupidly friendly. All good fun, if expensive after the 10th beer when I move on to cocktails.

In other news, im sitting in my room, alone at 1am on a tuesday morning.  I do need the sleep though.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 17, 2010, 05:23:09 PM »
you arent being friendly enough if after drinking and being friendly you find yourself alone at 1am ;)

remember Saturday night specials arent just for Saturdays.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #126 on: May 19, 2010, 01:01:48 PM »
So blitzed lastnight.  Good result though, met my first squirter, she didnt even tell me, just awaited my surprise...

Head to Malaka tomorrow for a few days.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 19, 2010, 01:10:00 PM »
did a double take when i read that one Jon :D

Squirters are good have known a few in my time ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 19, 2010, 01:43:06 PM »
So blitzed lastnight.  Good result though, met my first squirter, she didnt even tell me, just awaited my surprise...

Head to Malaka tomorrow for a few days.

i squirted coffee through my nose when i read this, does that count ? :)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 19, 2010, 01:57:32 PM »
I feel left out (but no need to include me now)
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 19, 2010, 02:27:08 PM »
I feel left out (but no need to include me now)

dont feel left out it saves you washing the sheets so much ;P

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #131 on: May 19, 2010, 03:43:29 PM »
So Tuesday night was random fullstop.

Met up with a bunch of folks, including squirter girl, got ratted at usual bar.  Moved inside at 2am when they start to shut.  Get into some flirting with this malay chick, who then goes sycho and attacks me, gets booted out. Got bruises all on my right upper arm and a lump above my right eyebrow...

Bouncers trusted that id done nowt wrong as some malay guys we know backed me up. 

Bar kicks us out at 330. walks squirter back to her place (i was being gentlemanly, we hadnt really been getting close in the bar), turns out she is locked out. Place has a curfew.

Suggest she can crash at mine, does so. One thing leads to another, we pretty much both came onto each other at the same time. Surprises me quite considerably the first time she squirts.

Come on 7am and hostel staff are banging on door telling us we have to quieten down. 730am and im doing a condom resupply run to the fucking KK-mart - got so many comments from the staff, they found it hilarious (I was looking a touch haggard at this point and had also walked past the display 3 times).

3pm she leaves.  Epic day was epic considering the wierd start to it :)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 20, 2010, 11:00:44 AM »
Well, guess enjoying a squirt or two is way better than being in Bangkok now:

Weren't you going to fly back through Bangkok?

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #133 on: May 20, 2010, 12:15:46 PM »
Still will be.  KSR area is away from the old red main camp, which is mere wreckage and rubble now - along with the local shopping centres.

Thats in like 3 weeks so should be sorted by then, or I fly back to BKK from Singapore and just camp at the airport if it isnt.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #134 on: May 23, 2010, 06:20:58 AM »
Singapore is brilliant.  Having lunch at raffles (very posh indeed).