Author Topic: SOM pricing  (Read 1522 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
SOM pricing
« on: October 14, 2009, 02:15:56 PM »
not official yet they still dragging heels but info is from accounts page

"The Lord of the Rings Online: Mirkwood Expansion Special Edition
£19.99
Includes Siege of Mirkwood Expansion and LOTRO Adventurer’s Pack (Shared storage and 2 extra character slots). Pre-order Mirkwood Expansion Special Edition before launch and receive a FREE Harbinger’s Cloak (provides an 8% speed boost) and a new, unique mount!

Please be aware that the new Siege of Mirkwood content will not be available until launch date, however other content included in your selected digital download (Harbinger's Cloak) will be available immediately. The Mirkwood Expansion requires a full version of The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar & Mines of Moria to play."

"The Lord of the Rings Online: Mirkwood Expansion
£14.99
Includes Siege of Mirkwood digital expansion. Pre-order Mirkwood Expansion Standard Edition before launch and receive a FREE Harbinger’s Cloak (provides an 8% speed boost).

Please be aware that the new Siege of Mirkwood content will not be available until launch date, however other content included in your selected digital download (Harbinger's Cloak) will be available immediately. The Mirkwood Expansion requires a full version of The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar & Mines of Moria to play."
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
Re: SOM pricing
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 02:38:54 PM »
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 03:06:45 PM »
Im going via the accounts system, the preorder page lags out after I click special edition.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 03:08:12 PM »
site is borked cannot preorder anymore too many eager beavers broke it :)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 03:12:22 PM »
site is borked cannot preorder anymore too many eager beavers broke it :)

Worked thru the regular accounts system - unless its just died after I did mine :)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 03:20:15 PM »
Might start another Guardian and try not to rage at lowbie areas too much...