Author Topic: CO instances  (Read 3696 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
CO instances
« on: August 06, 2009, 01:07:26 PM »
There are various instances in CO th e2 types ive encountered so far are , crisis zones (the first of which you encounter after tutorial) these basically outline the story in the area, and Strongholds big bad guys place of power.

the ones ive encountered are.

Desert Crisis :- after tut select desert, remnants of nuclear testing has created the irradiates who are somehow being controlled and attacking project greenskin, Who is controlling them?

Canada Crisis:- after tut select Canada, Demons and UNdead are flocking around Steelhead base (sure thats its name hehe) find out why and stop it.

Monster Island CRisis :- VIPER is attacking the peaceful manimals and abducting to use in research of their super soldier programme, Telios is assisting VIPER in this and has setup a base, help Ironclad, gadget boy and qwyjimbo put an end to this.

Lemuria Crisis :- not done this yet so no more info :)

Strongholds

Millenium City :- Dr Destroyers secret manufacturing plant, Dr Destroyer (or someone else) is making destroids from a secret plant in MC shut down the plant and destroy those Destroids. Level 28 5 man

Desert Stronghold :- Stronghold Prison has malfunctioned all the guards and prisoners are being mind controlled by a super villain whos name i cant remember. Level 30 Solo Stronghold (broken at the mo so ive only seen the start of it)

Canada Stronghold :- Telios Towers, Telios's spawning ground for his clones in Canada investigate and shut it down. Level 30 5 man Stronghold.

No experience of others yet more info when i experience it.

you need to complete Monster island and Lemuria crisis zones before these areas become playable, these are team crises but can be done solo if you dont mind dying lots or no one is in the q for them.

*editted as i forgot the Destroid factory in MC*

« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 05:41:30 PM by Caradir »
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)