Author Topic: Raptor (Caldari Inty)  (Read 1082 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Raptor (Caldari Inty)
« on: July 30, 2009, 06:06:35 PM »
I bought one today, excepting the move to faction web/disruptor it was pretty much fit "as is" when I bought it :)  

4671m/s with MWD going.  Can with faction web hit at 14 (10 with T2); Disrupt at 33ish (29ish with T2) :D
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 07:10:42 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
Re: Raptor (Caldari Inty)
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 06:11:23 PM »
good tackleboat (expensive tackleboat, but good tackleboat :D)
mind that it wont hack it in inty vs. inty
IMHO use at gatecamps only
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 06:12:26 PM »
good tackleboat (expensive tackleboat, but good tackleboat :D)
mind that it wont hack it in inty vs. inty
IMHO use at gatecamps only

:)

What other way of getting pvp is there other than gatecamps and ganking miners/ratters (oooooo its easy fast enough to do that: warp to belt, find target, web/disrupt, gangw arps in and keeeeeeeeeeel it)?

Would rock in races though.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 06:19:05 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 10:25:23 PM »
Well, most inty losses in EZ are due to inty vs. inty fights, I think. GK having a better fit and killing the other inty. That's why I came with my AF fit, as they seem to take AFs on (and win) too. GK picks the fights in our region. I intent to give em a run for their money.

But on the other hand, I would really like to do more corp pvp. If you have ideas for that, I would applaud them, honestly. Be it pirating or what not.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 04:55:55 AM »
Well, most inty losses in EZ are due to inty vs. inty fights, I think. GK having a better fit and killing the other inty. That's why I came with my AF fit, as they seem to take AFs on (and win) too. GK picks the fights in our region. I intent to give em a run for their money.

But on the other hand, I would really like to do more corp pvp. If you have ideas for that, I would applaud them, honestly. Be it pirating or what not.

Main reason GK wins is they pick easy targets mostly and use lots of cloaky shit.
They also have a SP requirement of 25m or so.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 06:24:56 AM »
They also win a lot of 1 on 1 frighull fights.
IMHO mainly because ppl dont think out of the box and just keep flying standard fits against them, again and again, hoping they will be 'lucky' this time.

Again, talking about 1-on-1 here. e.g. inty hanging outside PNQ station, other ppl undocking to take em on.
Like this: http://gkkb.dante.se/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=6836
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 06:37:33 AM by Warcold »