Author Topic: Assassin's creed 2  (Read 1793 times)

Offline Gunnarr

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
Assassin's creed 2
« on: July 11, 2009, 10:07:21 AM »
OooOoooo.
I liked the first one, but thought it got a little repetitive. Looks like they're trying to fix that.
I wants it.

http://videos.uk.ubi.com/videos/fkxzr73d-assassins-creed-ii-venice-commented-gameplay-walkthrough.htm
"There is no Planet B." (Seen on a banner at Copenhagen)
Quoted for brilliance.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Assassin's creed 2
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 07:20:19 AM »
looks very cool, but afraid it is too much of trying to jump at something and missing, and trying that 29 times before I get it right.
I've never been good in games like that
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Gunnarr

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
Re: Assassin's creed 2
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 12:59:30 PM »
Nah, jumping is very easy, at least I suppose it'll be like AC 1 in that respect. Basically you just hold one button and the toon will do all kind of cinematic jumps and swings on your screen. ;)
During fights you do need a bit of timing - the best way to kill people in the first game was to counter their strikes. Usually that would yield a parry and a finishing blow.
If you want to you can have a test-drive next time you're over. You have to try out AoC as well, anyway. :P

One of the main attractions for me is that they have this knack of picking historical places/times that interest me. First the crusades, now medieval/renaissance Italy.  :D
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 01:01:39 PM by Gunnarr »
"There is no Planet B." (Seen on a banner at Copenhagen)
Quoted for brilliance.