Author Topic: EVE Vegas report  (Read 832 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
EVE Vegas report
« on: May 14, 2009, 07:40:39 AM »
http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/67950

So Mittani from Goons went to this fan run event in Vegas and chatted with devs, including one who used to play as the leader of the Mercenary Coalition (MC).  Some fun ideas seem to have been thrown around during the days this lasted :)

Better still, he's working on a major reform of supercapital ships, coming up with multiple new superweapons in an attempt to deemphasize doomsdays on Titans and give motherships a purpose besides being just a bigger carrier.

While I aint a caps fan, anything that can change them and even make them interesting to me is a good thing.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
Re: EVE Vegas report
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 08:35:52 AM »
What do you think about this 'Corruption' idea? Has it's good sides (more fun there, more career oportunities), but also some down sides (low sec may become even harder to cross (empire <-> 0.0)
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: EVE Vegas report
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 08:41:44 AM »
Read that section a few times, still trying to get my head round it, but would really help lowsec, finally make it worth spending time in :)

Hope the devs take it and run with it though as it is sort of easy for them to do given how the Faction Warfare system works in the places it happens in.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."