Author Topic: inDEED this is monotonous  (Read 2064 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
inDEED this is monotonous
« on: May 06, 2009, 12:23:18 PM »
Thursday lets get together in the evening and do someof those deeds that are waiting to be done.

Tomorrow lets do either Bree (Neekers and flies) or Ered Luin (cant remember as i havent done a single quest on Lorgo there ;)  )

"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: inDEED this is monotonous
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 03:20:38 PM »
Brigands and Spiders iirc up that way.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 06:12:21 PM »
I am in.

Those "swamp deeds" in Bree are nice to have, but oh lord is ****ing boring, especially the damn neekers (who hide at 1% health and stay hidden for 10 seconds... aaaAAAAaargh).

Offline Gunnarr

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 08:22:31 AM »
They hide?  ???
Didn't notice that so far....and I killed a fair few!
"There is no Planet B." (Seen on a banner at Copenhagen)
Quoted for brilliance.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 08:38:19 AM »
They hide?  ???
Didn't notice that so far....and I killed a fair few!

Yeah they burrow for a shortwhile and just leaving the targetting circle on the ground above themselves.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 09:20:05 AM »
they do indeed burrow and regen whilst underground, get a dot on em before they go under and they die instead ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 09:27:59 AM »
p.s. ill be on 6:30 ish lurking about the swamp so feel free to join when you come on

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2009, 09:40:08 AM »
Lorgo and Tracer got a few deeds done, I think Lorgo got all Bree land deeds done, and Tracer has just a few more flies to swat to finish that too. I was falling asleep on the keyboard towards the end, not (just) because of the monotonous grind but more because I had a damn long day behind already. Thanks to Lorgo I also found new places in Bree where I had never visited before (the lake area in NE corner of Bree-land) and completed the turtle quest there :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2009, 09:55:44 AM »
next thursday the 14th is THE worst kill Deed in middle earth (apart from most of the evendim ones)  Boglurkers in Lone lands

as you may be aware there is about 2 of em unless you take on the elites beyond the red pass  do this until bored then smack trolls/spiders/wargs whatever is need