Author Topic: Mini Figs  (Read 7014 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Mini Figs
« on: August 26, 2009, 09:48:04 AM »
To show em off and see what others have ;)  format will be piccie with numer and name below, cost and from where its purchased /found etc.

#66 Pretty Ginny         #69 Nighteagle     #85 Lucha Bones    #90 Classic Lucha  #108 Jumbo               #110 Rowdy Randy  
150 $SnakeGulch         25 Nemesis Token 10k acclaim            2k acclaim            SnakeGulch Mission     Snakegulch Mission  
Bargain Bob                Nemesis Vendor    El Gato Rojo            El Gato Rojo          Elli                           Tyrell Donaldson    

Dr.Silverback          Bughunter                             Foxbat               Mini-Mega Destroid   Defender           Defender Armour
Limited edition        Limited edition                        Limited edition     limited edition          80CP                Limited Edition
Headstart              Headstart                              ? ? ??                End Of beta Event    CStore              Newsletter

Kinetic                Witchcraft       Army Man          Army Helicopter         Civilian Copter         Submarine           Dr.Newbton
80CP                  80CP               80CP                80CP                        80CP                     80CP                  Limited Edition
CStore                CStore            CStore              CStore                     CStore                   CStore               Outages Gift

Clown                    Pirate                     Robot
80CP                     80CP                      80CP
CStore                   CStore                   CStore
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 01:29:07 PM by Caradir »
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
Re: Mini Figs
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 09:48:14 AM »
reserved
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 09:48:23 AM »
reserved

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 10:23:45 AM »
Images found in same place as character images?
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 10:24:33 AM »
Images found in same place as character images?

no i had to call em out and take screenies

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 08:01:26 PM »
added more :)

as a note i realised when you buy new mini figs you have to exit game before they appear in character sheet a relog doesnt do it.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 08:03:02 PM by Caradir »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2009, 01:45:18 PM »
added Jumbo and pretty ginny, seesm they appear bigger if i take screenies on my ikkle toxicchilli hehe

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2009, 05:13:05 PM »
To purchase these ingame how do I do it, where do i go etc?

As ive said elsewhre the manual is woefully dire.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2009, 08:58:55 PM »
Various places

MC there is a perk mini fig vendor

Snake Gulch collect $ to buy

MC has a Nemesis vendor who sells em for Nemesis tokens.

MC has a PVP vendor who sells em for acclaim.

also 2 snake gulch missions ive found which give 1 as a reward, one starts by finding a blueprint drop, the other is called "Alli-mony" and starts by finding Alli hiding behind a building near the PQ area where ASCII Oakley spawns.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2009, 11:47:47 AM »
Defender Power Armor:

Also have Doctor Silverback and Bug Hunter

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 01:29:40 PM »
Major update with Cstore additions and other feebies.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2009, 01:40:18 PM »
Outages gift? Does that mean I'll get that or have I missed out? As it looks great.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2009, 01:55:59 PM »
Outages gift? Does that mean I'll get that or have I missed out? As it looks great.

you should have it id guess