Author Topic: Incarna 1.0  (Read 10261 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Incarna 1.0
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2011, 12:10:02 PM »
it's official - the bunker movie is out - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4YHvtEJgBc

It's why I love this game : even the fuck-ups are funny

just cant watch yet another fucking subtitled "funny" of "that" scene seriously get some originality FFS internets.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2011, 05:41:06 PM »
CCP fails again:

Facebook:
Find out what's coming in our next patch by reading this news item.
EVE Online: Incarna 1.1 is Coming
www.eveonline.com

http://www.eveonline.com/news.asp?a=single&nid=4710&tid=1 :
EVE Online: Incarna 1.1 is scheduled for deployment during an extended downtime on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime will begin at 10:00 UTC and is expected to be completed at 15:00 UTC. Incarna 1.1 introduces a number of fixes and improvements, including changes to the session change timer while docking, updates to the Macintosh client and customizable API keys(blog linked here.)

Patch notes for this release will be made available after this coming weekend.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Bethor

• Friends
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2011, 06:51:58 AM »
my tengu flies backward. is that also an incarna feature?
LORD HELMET:  I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
former roommate.

LONE STARR:  What's that make us?

LORD HELMET:  Absolutely nothing. Which is what you are
about to become. Prepare to die.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2011, 11:06:31 AM »
sure that was an old issue

cant remember the fix but im sure its to do with old graphic assets that need deleted then redownloaded
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2011, 01:59:11 PM »

cant remember the fix but im sure its to do with old graphic assets that need deleted then redownloaded

Clear cache iirc, but tbh most t3 look better backwards.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Bethor

• Friends
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2011, 08:12:11 AM »

Clear cache iirc, but tbh most t3 look better backwards.

didnt clear cache reset a lot of other crap too so i'd have to figure out how i set up what..

Guess backwards flying tengu ftw than.. (although i think i should get a bonus on thermal protection since the engines are burning on my hull)
former roommate.

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
  • i'm a bounty hunter, lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2011, 09:01:47 AM »
why the hell would you want to fix that?

Offline Bethor

• Friends
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2011, 09:06:31 AM »
why the hell would you want to fix that?
because i like my tengu
former roommate.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2011, 03:38:15 PM »
1.1 is out on Thursday.

BEST CHANGE EVER is in it.

Removal of session timer for changing ships.

About time!

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2011, 08:28:44 PM »
Yeah about time, you bunch of amateurs. Fuck CCP.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2011, 08:51:53 PM »
Yeah about time, you bunch of amateurs. Fuck CCP.

Too young to be bitter, try harder.

Seriously this is a massively welcome change to pvp especially if you need to reship fast, it just helps so much, especially when you have:

Ship dieing timer;
docking timer;
reship timer;
undock timer;
warp back to fight;
gate timer if you need to jump;

Rinse and repeat ;)

Same for any pvp tbh, except maybe wormholes. Wonder if it will count for switching ships at pos?

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2011, 08:45:34 AM »
They better fix it for WHs too. Fucking shitehawks.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2011, 09:59:32 AM »
Chug, id stop posting to be honest if I were you. Or at least go post this way on the PK forums too ;) EDIT: You did :)

You arent doing a good impression of bitter, just angry loner that really really needs to get laid (luckily this isnt america or you'd be up a clock tower with a rifle).  For bitter see: http://failheap-challenge.com/forumdisplay.php?11-Eve-General  That whole section is bitter (Just dont read Bart Cranes walls of bitter, hes really bitter) and its really well done lemonade ;)

Seriously, when you put in the time some of the long term players have (hell im at 5 years) and the belief in CCP as a company that bucks the MMO trend and truly gets "it", just to see them wander off after "oo shiny"/marketing idea/ooops we have a 11million loan due in october etc and continue to add "features" to the game you love, features that often dont get iterated on despite promises to do so, features that break more than they add, bugs that dont go fixed for years - and ad infinitum, then it just gets harder and harder to have faith in them, however its never enough to quit as the options out there are fucking awful, and theres enough of the core eve left that you can still have some fun, more so when out of the blue, a glimmer of the CCP that was appears with something like this session timer change.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 10:04:29 AM by Mangala »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2011, 10:14:33 AM »
Chug, id stop posting to be honest if I were you. Or at least go post this way on the PK forums too ;) EDIT: You did :)

You arent doing a good impression of bitter, just angry loner that really really needs to get laid (luckily this isnt america or you'd be up a clock tower with a rifle).  For bitter see: http://failheap-challenge.com/forumdisplay.php?11-Eve-General  That whole section is bitter (Just dont read Bart Cranes walls of bitter, hes really bitter) and its really well done lemonade ;)

Seriously, when you put in the time some of the long term players have (hell im at 5 years) and the belief in CCP as a company that bucks the MMO trend and truly gets "it", just to see them wander off after "oo shiny"/marketing idea/ooops we have a 11million loan due in october etc and continue to add "features" to the game you love, features that often dont get iterated on despite promises to do so, features that break more than they add, bugs that dont go fixed for years - and ad infinitum, then it just gets harder and harder to have faith in them, however its never enough to quit as the options out there are fucking awful, and theres enough of the core eve left that you can still have some fun, more so when out of the blue, a glimmer of the CCP that was appears with something like this session timer change.

be careful with those "glimmers" thats how babies are made.

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2011, 10:18:07 AM »
CCP wouldnt give me a job. I'm ten times more bitter than you  :P