Author Topic: SWTOR videos  (Read 4356 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
SWTOR videos
« on: March 10, 2012, 04:31:42 PM »
found this cool recruitment video for a trooper only guild

http://youtu.be/UmwBwcPM-Sk
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: SWTOR videos
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 12:34:31 PM »
I do like the fact that a certain class in swtor can make up an entire group/ops/guild. :)
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 01:48:27 PM »
Didnt someone do druid guilds in wow once?  Due to similar way the class approaches the "holy trinity"?
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Taith

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
  • Nommer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 03:55:51 PM »
RP servers do druid guilds, but PvE and PvP guilds tend to just throw a 40-man druid-only Onyxia raid together now and then, or something like that.

I've never seen the whole Team Druid phenomenon with any other class. I sometimes wonder if I see it just because old HoJ had it, but then I come across a video of that Ony raid, or pics of dozens of druids flying over Shattrath, or lining up against the dome wall sitting down in bear form. Or my personal experience, the night before they did away with tree form: a whole lot of druids danced in tree form on the steps of the Horde bank in Dalaran until the server went down for maintenance and DCed us all.

I can see it happening with troopers though, if they can handle all roles. If people are willing to form Imperial companies in the real world, they're surely willing to do it in SWTOR.

"No Sith were spared in the making of this video." Nice one.
DC Universe Online (EU PC): Psilance, Psion Hero, Noctirian, Sorcerer Villain
Neverwinter: Theron Dios, Control Wizard (Beholder)
Star Trek Online: Eric@TaithZero
SWTOR: Tarkanian, Sith Assassin (Progenitor) (Inactive)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 04:07:35 PM »
They killed the tree? :(
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 04:37:34 PM »
Really tempted to roll a trooper on their server and join them :D

Offline Taith

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
  • Nommer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 06:33:18 PM »
They killed the tree? :(
Indeed. And then they massively changed druid healing and I basically gave up.
DC Universe Online (EU PC): Psilance, Psion Hero, Noctirian, Sorcerer Villain
Neverwinter: Theron Dios, Control Wizard (Beholder)
Star Trek Online: Eric@TaithZero
SWTOR: Tarkanian, Sith Assassin (Progenitor) (Inactive)