Author Topic: Private servers for previous MMO versions/shuttered games  (Read 2434 times)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: Private servers for previous MMO versions/shuttered games
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2017, 10:12:26 AM »
Legion the gated xpac is how I see it trying to make a xpac last longer by gating every little thing is not the way to go and people suss out what they are doing pretty quick.

I'm hoping Battle for Azeroth takes us somewhat back towards a vanilla experience.

I have 12 level 110's all at around ilevel 930 I'm not in a guild and have not raided and only done 5mans for my class campaigns even those were  just about tolerable in lfg

community has really gone down the shitter even in a guild everybody does their own thing jumping into lfg and lfr without even asking guildies if they want to do something.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 10:21:09 AM by Keggi »

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2017, 06:26:50 PM »
Bit off topic but does anybody from HoJ vanilla days remember doing Naxx and we had a guy called something like Whitemagecid who had some kind of condition like ADHD who would get very excited and scream at the top of his lungs and pull everything in a room or am I miss remembering?

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2017, 03:35:13 PM »
Bit off topic but does anybody from HoJ vanilla days remember doing Naxx and we had a guy called something like Whitemagecid who had some kind of condition like ADHD who would get very excited and scream at the top of his lungs and pull everything in a room or am I miss remembering?

Oh god, the flashbacks to that kid!
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2017, 05:03:10 PM »

Oh god, the flashbacks to that kid!

Thought I had remembered correctly probably one of the funniest times in the game for me.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2018, 12:42:49 PM »
/wave

Clearing out the old files on the PC and found loads of old WoW screenshots and even an interview I did with Ashaar.

Felt like reminiscing, so thought I'd say hi! :D

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2018, 06:30:52 PM »
/wave at Kurtt you may or may not have noticed but BD left the guild not the same anymore don't know any of the people anymore only about 5 or so originals playing and not that regular so im just pottering about.

Offline Baptiste

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2018, 08:31:29 AM »
Hi Kurtt, hope things are good with you.

You'll be diving back in for classic right?

(Soothe)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 07:42:26 AM by Baptiste »