Author Topic: Dehn - Ironbreaker  (Read 2398 times)

Offline Dehn

• MAADI
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
Dehn - Ironbreaker
« on: September 29, 2008, 08:30:32 PM »
Characters & Classes:
Dehn, rank 12, renown 10

Timezone:
GMT+1 (or CET)

Gaming Style:
Sometimes casual, sometimes borderline compulsive.  I've been playing MMO's since they were called muds, and then tried pretty much everyone released.  I've played WoW since the european release playing rather hardcore PVE, (as a dwarf) of course. I like to tank stuff. I also like to heal.  I find doing dps to not be as fun.

So far in WAR, I kind of like playing PVP alot, especially since healers actually heal the tank.. and you can be a tank in PVP in this game.. that kind of rules.

About you:
I work as a project manager at an IT-company by day, and play games at night.  And I like playing dwarfs in computer games.  I've been a gamer since I was a little kid.
I'm not sure how to describe myself properly here, I'm just the average gaming geek that grew up, with normal interests.

Questions for us?
Hoping to be able to join the guild my friends (kahzar, hrodgar, praedor etc) seem to be joining..  Jarkko (Praedor) told me I had to apply or he'd never heal my ironbreaker again.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Dehn - Ironbreaker
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 09:58:02 PM »
And I like playing dwarfs in computer games.  I've been a gamer since I was a little kid.
I'm not sure how to describe myself properly here, I'm just the average gaming geek that grew up, with normal interests.

Welcome; Nuff said. Thats me and gaming perfectly. You are not me by any chance are you? ;)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Dehn

• MAADI
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 08:43:02 AM »
And I like playing dwarfs in computer games.  I've been a gamer since I was a little kid.

Welcome; Nuff said. Thats me and gaming perfectly. You are not me by any chance are you? ;)

Now I am not sure about that.   I mean I've had some severe drinking binges where I've woked up at weird places not remembering much of the day before, or knowing exactly who i went with etc..   But I THINK I am not schizophrenic enough to be at two places at once.  At least not yet.

Speaking of dwarfs though.   It is clear that dwarfs are the only universal constant of goodness in MMO's. There are never any evil dwarf races in any of the games, while you see evil humans and elves everywhere you go.

Its a stunty line between order and destruction, and its the ale-filled dwarfs that is the line of defence!

oh yeah, I'm a forum-addict.     I blame long compile times at work :P

Offline Gunnarr

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 09:24:16 AM »
It is clear that dwarfs are the only universal constant of goodness in MMO's. There are never any evil dwarf races in any of the games
Just wait until they add chaos dwarves in this very game!  ;)
...you'd get to wear a sweet hat though.....
"There is no Planet B." (Seen on a banner at Copenhagen)
Quoted for brilliance.