Author Topic: Kill deed request thread.  (Read 3168 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Kill deed request thread.
« on: November 17, 2010, 06:52:26 PM »
Need a hand to do a kill deed? Those Trollshaws trolls bugging you?, Misty Mountains Giants taking the piss?, Being an elf and having to kill drakes a drag? post here for help.

List of deeds and rewards  (also remember 10 extra slots can be unlocked in quest log, 40 deeds for each unlock)

Swanred need neekers and flies in Bree as this will be my 10th time doing these id liek company :D
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 07:16:58 PM by Caradir »
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Kill deed request thread.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 07:10:07 PM »
I'll have to check the army and see who is on deeds that I want finished and post here once Ive checked them all. And probably see which deads are advantagous for them and see about starting them.*

I have the patience for 1 section of 1 dead every so often, I just cant bring myself to grind longer than that. So I will be able to help just not all the time!

*Any list of all deeds + what they grant somewhere?
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
Re: Kill deed request thread.
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 07:16:14 PM »
*Any list of all deeds + what they grant somewhere?

modified first post with link ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)