Author Topic: Uly the champion looking for a kinship  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Uly the champion looking for a kinship
« on: May 22, 2009, 10:58:44 AM »
I went and rolled a champion on Wednesday evening. Got him to level 11 IIRC. Having a blast with it, things just die so fast it is unbelieveable; it's like a burlgar opening up with an aimed back-stabb, except that you hit everything in the neighbourhood. More time is spent looting the corpses than it takes time to make them to corpses  ::)

Anyway, sometime in the near future I would like to ask access to the kinship with this champion called Uly*. Not tonight though, as I'll be playin EU:Rome in MP.

*Funny thing, two different players already asked me if i have a hot butt. So I did look up in various urban dictionaries different meanings for "Uly" (because I named it as a short form of Ulysses, and didn't think it would have any deeper meaning) and found out in gay circles a uly is a guy with a hot butt... :o  I started to laugh (always annoying that, when the kids are already in bed and the beer is spraying from the nose on the computer screen when desperately trying to hold back the loud laughter :( ). Too bad this is not a RP server, I would make some good money ;)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Uly the champion looking for a kinship
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 11:13:05 AM »
*Funny thing, two different players already asked me if i have a hot butt. So I did look up in various urban dictionaries different meanings for "Uly" (because I named it as a short form of Ulysses, and didn't think it would have any deeper meaning) and found out in gay circles a uly is a guy with a hot butt... :o  I started to laugh (always annoying that, when the kids are already in bed and the beer is spraying from the nose on the computer screen when desperately trying to hold back the loud laughter :( ). Too bad this is not a RP server, I would make some good money ;)

LMFAO  i learned something new today having never had the need to tell a guy he has a hot butt ive never heard that term :D

so Uly is the arse bandit :)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Uly the champion looking for a kinship
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 12:52:45 PM »
Uly the Adventurupture, nice   :D
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166