Author Topic: Left 4 Dead  (Read 47075 times)

Offline Gunnarr

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
Re: Left 4 Dead
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2010, 09:19:08 AM »
Actually I'm free tonight. ;)
If you give me a time I may be there.
"There is no Planet B." (Seen on a banner at Copenhagen)
Quoted for brilliance.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2010, 09:27:37 AM »
i could will be there
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2010, 12:28:22 PM »
Actually I'm free tonight. ;)
If you give me a time I may be there.
Ah cool!
7 UK, so 8 EU time then  :)
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2010, 05:19:44 PM »
Will be late, parents are here.

So start anyways, and I'll jump on when they are out of the way.

Edit: 3 fucking hrs of my life wasted.  At least I got fed.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 08:43:33 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2010, 05:08:01 PM »
Oh my god this game is so awesome.
<3
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2010, 07:51:49 PM »
Oh my god this game is so awesome.
<3

Played with people yet or just solo?

Its brilliant with a bunch of folks on voice :)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2010, 08:44:39 AM »
Just solo so far. Need to dig up the old headset and setup the audio properly.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2010, 09:36:57 PM »
Thursday, usual time?

See if we can four and do a harder difficutly level.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 09:39:07 PM by Mangala »

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2010, 09:40:14 PM »
YARR!

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2010, 09:45:42 PM »
Thursday, usual time?

Yarr indeed

goatey you go the black guy so none of us heals you ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2010, 06:44:31 AM »
Thursday, usual time?

Yarr indeed

That is so racist. =P

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2010, 02:43:22 PM »
Thursday, usual time?

Yarr indeed

That is so racist. =P

its an observation from our previous playtimes MPing, no one heals the black guy (especially Saf) ;P

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2010, 05:11:24 PM »
dunno what the usual playtime is, but I might be up for this (if spots are still available)

and btw, I DO heal the black guy, but only if I play the black guy. same goes for all chars really  :-\
at least I tend to have more kills than friendly fire incidents, unlike Garry  :D
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2010, 05:28:48 PM »
dunno what the usual playtime is, but I might be up for this (if spots are still available)

and btw, I DO heal the black guy, but only if I play the black guy. same goes for all chars really  :-\
at least I tend to have more kills than friendly fire incidents, unlike Garry  :D

i think youll find that although i am indeed the MASTER of Friendly fire i also get more kills than you do :P

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2010, 06:07:43 PM »

usual being 6.30/7.00 ish UK time.  Ive stuck something in steam anyways.

With Garry, Goat, Saf and I, its 4 at the moment, if we get more we can always look at the other game modes too.