Author Topic: ZG Mounts Farming :)  (Read 3588 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
ZG Mounts Farming :)
« on: July 01, 2010, 08:51:53 PM »
So Tibs (on his priest), BD and me on Shalbatana started hitting the aspect bosses in ZG - some just because and Tiger/Raptor for the mount.

We'll be doing these every so often if anyone else is interested and is on Aszune, just for the mount (and so Tibs can get better at healing and I can decide if I like DK tanks).

(maybe extend this to other rare mounts too)

(Or even into seeing what we can kill with few as possible).
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 08:55:26 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
Re: ZG Mounts Farming :)
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 10:49:56 PM »
pick me pick me

i also want to do fish boss for achievement no other reason ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 10:48:44 AM »
Allies (and Horde too, although they can just buy the mount from a vendor if they want,  and it will cost less) can get a fast raptor mount from Un'goro crater these days. A quest chain which ends with the option to buy a raptor calf, who you will have to nurture to a grown up (takes 20 days, costs 80 gold plus some variable stuff).

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 11:19:07 AM »
Allies (and Horde too, although they can just buy the mount from a vendor if they want,  and it will cost less) can get a fast raptor mount from Un'goro crater these days. A quest chain which ends with the option to buy a raptor calf, who you will have to nurture to a grown up (takes 20 days, costs 80 gold plus some variable stuff).

OOOO I recall seeing that when I levelled my DK's mining and had to go to Ungoro,, didnt think to go and see exactly what it was.  Assumed it might have been a hordestyle winterspring mount quest.

Offline Dlarah

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2010, 02:04:37 PM »
I tought that mount was horde only?? Where do you start it as alliance?

As for rare drops i sometimes run over and kill raptorboss in zg and attumen in kara with my warrior(got tiger and the bird from magisters already). Tanks can solo those things :)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2010, 02:18:08 PM »
I tought that mount was horde only?? Where do you start it as alliance?

As for rare drops i sometimes run over and kill raptorboss in zg and attumen in kara with my warrior(got tiger and the bird from magisters already). Tanks can solo those things :)

My DK is 72, so I think soloing is still a bit out. That and Im still working DK tank styles out.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2010, 03:39:11 PM »
Its more fun to do with friends, and faster :)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Dlarah

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 08:04:49 PM »
Anyone still trying to farm these mounts need to cross their fingers for it to drop soon, because in Cataclysm this instance is gone.  :(

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/26560871177/zul-gurub-gone/

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2010, 09:04:32 PM »
wut.

Thats stupid, yes its in an area hit by the cataclysm and totally outdoors so it can be flown over, but wut...

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2010, 10:18:16 PM »